Hello Fellow Navi People!

Started by Navi22, April 27, 2016, 07:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi22

Hi all! My Navi name is Alyara, I have no idea what that means since I'm a beginner! If you have any advice to offer, I'm glad to accept! I have already made the bond with my horse Feather, which is Navi for? I have no idea, but I'm a beginner like I said! I hope to be in a tribe soon! So if there are REAL tribes in Pennsylvania message me!

Tirea Aean

Hey there! Welcome! :D

Alyara sounds like a name generated online by some name generator thingy that seems to be pretty popular. It doesn't really have a meaning, it's just a proper name :)

I'm currently doing 1-on-1 sessions if you're interested and serious about learning the language :D

Sadly, the only real tribe thing was back in like 2010, but it never actually managed to happen.  Nowadays, this film and all related things are largely forgotten by the general public.. Until the 4 sequels BLOW their SOCKS OFF! ;D

Thanks for becoming a part of the community and supporting this most beautiful ever-growing language!

Navi22

I'm very interested in Learning the language!

Tirea Aean

Great! Then I'm very interested in helping you learn! :D

Navi22

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Navi22 on April 27, 2016, 07:38:41 PM
What do you need from me?
Just a private message here and we can get started from there :)

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Navi22  :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì, ma Navi22 ulte zola'u nìprrte', nìteng

Tirea Aean is one of the best teachers in our community. If he has offfered you a one-on-one chance to learn from him, take up the offer. He does not frequently have openings for new learners.

I see you mentioned your horse Feather. I am assuming you mean here an 'Rrtan (earth) horse. The rough Eywa 'Eveng (Pandora) equivalent is Pa'li (direhorse). I'm always heartened to see other animal lovers here, as it is my own deep love for animals that drew me into the Avatar world in the first place. My Na'vi name translates to 'Thanators' friend'. (Thanator in Na'vi is Palulukan) I am bonded to several 'Rrtan falulukan (lions and tigers) and they are my very best friends!

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here, and you find learning Na'vi to be a pleasant and worthwhile experience. There are a lot of people here (myself included) who are willing to help you learn, and the community here is excellent without equal anywhere else I have been on the internet.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Rotobull cz

Welcome to our community. It's full of Na'vi souls here... :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Navi22

Horses and direhorses are my favorite animals, along with the ikran! I hope to find my destiny here as a fellow Na'Vi!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Navi22 on April 28, 2016, 08:46:05 PM
Horses and direhorses are my favorite animals, along with the ikran! I hope to find my destiny here as a fellow Na'Vi!
Awesome! I'm a fan of pa'li (direhorse) too. :) I'm especially a fan of ikran (banshee). I too hope you find your destiny here as a fellow Na'vi and have a great time here learning as much as you can! I've loved every second of being a member here since 2010!

MichiganBlackhawk

Kaltxì, ma 'eylan. I'm new here as well, still lurking and getting the feel for things, and still very very green.   ::)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: MichiganBlackhawk on May 01, 2016, 09:37:31 PM
Kaltxì, ma 'eylan. I'm new here as well, still lurking and getting the feel for things, and still very very green.   ::)

Kaltxì!  Welcome to LN! :D I'm sure you're gonna love it here.  If you want to learn Na'vi, then this is pretty much THE place to do it! :D

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma MichiganBlackhawk  :)

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma MichiganBlackhawk! :D
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h