Hello I'm (sort of) new

Started by Thunderdrum, January 26, 2021, 12:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdrum

Hello everyone,

I haven't been here for a very long time. I cannot even remember... around 2013 I think.
A lot has changed since and I got back to concentrate on learning this language.
So if anyone could help where I should start, I would be grateful! I have looked into the media section and I have downloaded a lot but still it would be nice to know a sort of list where or with what to start AND tipps are always welcome.

Thank you and I'm so happy to be here again.  ;)

A

Toliman

Mako

Quote from: Thunderdrum on January 26, 2021, 12:49:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I haven't been here for a very long time. I cannot even remember... around 2013 I think.
A lot has changed since and I got back to concentrate on learning this language.
So if anyone could help where I should start, I would be grateful! I have looked into the media section and I have downloaded a lot but still it would be nice to know a sort of list where or with what to start AND tipps are always welcome.

Thank you and I'm so happy to be here again.  ;)

A

Tolätxaw nìprrte'! Welcome back! Feel free to join us on Discord :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Toruk Makto

Welcome back! We're glad you're here. Yep, some things have changed, and some are still comfortably the same. :)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf