Hello!

Started by Kane, November 12, 2012, 10:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane

Hello everyone!
I am very glad to be here now, finally :) Almost three years has passed since I watched Avatar movie at the first time. That glorious days significantly changed my own life and the consequences of that changes I feel until now. It took me in the way of harmonious life with myself and our nature, so it was not just a impressions got from the beautiful colors of movie but it was incomparably more!

I've tried to start learn Na'vi language not so long time ago and even could say a couple of phrases :) , but I had not studied it seriously until I have seen the Na'vi video lessons of Dr. Paul Frommer. It so inspired me that I want to speak Na'vi like native! I hope some day I will  ;) So that is why I came here.

P.S. I'm sorry for my English and mistakes in my post. English is not my native language.
Fko syaw oeru [ˈKaː.nɛ]

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Have a lot's of fun here in this forum! :)

Feel free to ask all you need.
Check beginners stuff here.

Quote from: Kane on November 12, 2012, 10:18:31 AM
P.S. I'm sorry for my English and mistakes in my post. English is not my native language.
May I ask, what is your native language?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kane

Kaltxì! And thank you for your help! More than 40 pages of threads for beginners... :o It requires a few weeks of reading :) 
Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 12, 2012, 10:26:11 AM
It's Russian, but in everyday life I use it primarily at work.
Fko syaw oeru [ˈKaː.nɛ]

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Kane
Quote from: Kane on November 13, 2012, 09:10:59 AM
Kaltxì! And thank you for your help! More than 40 pages of threads for beginners... :o It requires a few weeks of reading :) 
Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 12, 2012, 10:26:11 AM
It's Russian, but in everyday life I use it primarily at work.
Ah, here it have a Russian subforum *ckick* ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Kane

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 13, 2012, 10:16:46 AM
Ah, here it have a Russian subforum *ckick* ;)
So...I'll try on my own risk:
Ngeyä srungìri oe ngaru irayo seiyi, ma 'eylan!   :D
Fko syaw oeru [ˈKaː.nɛ]

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì sivi, ma Kane.
Kea tìkin. ;)

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Kane ulte zola'eiu niprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Tìtstewan

Ma Kane.

Am citit în profil-ul tău și văd acuma că tu poți înțelege română, corect?
:D

Kane

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 13, 2012, 05:02:26 PM
Ma Kane.

Am citit în profil-ul tău și văd acuma că tu poți înțelege română, corect?
Eu pot înțeleg limba română ;)
It seems to me that in your phrase it's better write "profilul", because definite article "-ul" is not separated from the root, isn't it?
Romanian is very interesting. It's mild melodic and simultaneously strong and harsh. Beautiful Transylvanian Latin.

It might be funny but romanian word "Limba" - "language" often remains me the same Quenyan word "Lambё", which also means "language". Don't know why, but this association was strongly printed in my memory.
Fko syaw oeru [ˈKaː.nɛ]

Tìtstewan

This word "profil-ul" is not really wrong.
The "X-ul" is often used for foreign words and I got a little confused with the English word "profile". :-[

Kane

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 14, 2012, 10:27:36 AM
The "X-ul" is often used for foreign words and I got a little confused with the English word "profile". :-[
Kaltxì ulte kameie ngati, ma 'eylan!
This thread is going to be our discussion place more and more :)
So, Limba Română has it's own word for "profile" and that's why I wrote that note.

I hope soon I'll finish reading William Annis's "Horen leNa'vi" book and then I'll try to practice in conversation nìNa'vi.
Fko syaw oeru [ˈKaː.nɛ]

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Kane on November 15, 2012, 09:05:16 AM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 14, 2012, 10:27:36 AM
Kaltxì ulte kameie ngati, ma 'eylan!
This thread is going to be our discussion place more and more :)
So, Limba Română has it's own word for "profile" and that's why I wrote that note.
I know... I was mixed up with this word. :-[

Quote from: Kane on November 15, 2012, 09:05:16 AM
I hope soon I'll finish reading William Annis's "Horen leNa'vi" book and then I'll try to practice in conversation nìNa'vi.
Have a lots of fun!