Hello world.

Started by Mokriyä Täftxuyu, December 29, 2009, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mokriyä Täftxuyu

First off, let me start by saying I am super psyched that there is already a forum dedicated to this infant language. As soon as I saw the movie I jumped on Google in search of a way to learn the language :D Anywho, I have a propensity for languages and this one was an instant draw. I can't wait to start learning! So far as I can tell, this forum seems to be teeming with helpful people so to you all I would like to say hello! I am Mjolnir (A.k.a Wade) and this is my first day as a member! Whoot!

Toruk Makto

You're in the right place!  There are a bunch of us who DON'T have the propensity and need the help of those willing to share their talent.

Welcome! Have fun!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Mokriyä Täftxuyu

Lol if the speed of your response is indicative of the climate of the forum I believe I am going to like this place ;)

Sarkath

Dude, we respond so ridiculously fast it was hard to keep up with this forum since day 1.  Somehow I am managing, don't ask how. (it has to do with no sleep)

Also, welcome to this amazing community!

Mokriyä Täftxuyu

Nice to meet you. I have to say that I have been looking around under an hour and I have already gotten more acclimated with the language! Awesome-ness!

Sarkath

If you have Skype I HIGHLY reccommend getting into out chat group.  Post your Skype info in the forum for it and ask someone to add you. I would but I do not have Skype here at work. :P You learn so much more from the Group Chat and we do a lot of voice chats as well :)

Nume fpi sänume

Welcome! Lurk around, its a great way to learn :) And ask questions.