Kaltxì nìmun!

Started by Nyx, February 22, 2019, 01:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

Hi everyone!

I'm Nyx and I'm not new. I joined ages ago and used to be really active but I've been gone for much too long now because life happened. I've missed this place and all you guys so much!

As for intro, I'm a 30 year old Swede who works with chemistry and spends her free time either dancing or on the couch, not moving more than what is necessary to use a playstation controller and to shove chocolate in my face. I used to be pretty good at Na'vi but I'm rusty now. Hoping to get back into it  :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Eìrä

Tolätxaw nìprrte ma Nyx!
[/color]
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma Nyx

The forum needs a few active members. Welcome back and enjoy your stay. :)
Hope your language skills are not too rusty and you quickly learn again.

kìyevame,

-ta Robert
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

Eana Unil

Tolätxaw nìprrte' :) The forum is indeed a bit quiet, but our Discord server is alive and well. ;)

Nyx

Irayo! I'll have to check out the Discord server then  :)

Toliman

Kea tìkin :) Enjoy this place again! :)

Eìrä

Ma Nyx enjoy this beautiful place! I like when i see that people are active here! This LN Community is awesome and very interesting! :)
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì.  I've also been gone for a good while, although I've continued teaching despite my absence from the community, so I'm only somewhat rusty... I hope.  It's good to see you, ma Nyx, and everybody!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eìrä

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 25, 2019, 01:05:55 AM
Kaltxì.  I've also been gone for a good while, although I've continued teaching despite my absence from the community, so I'm only somewhat rusty... I hope.  It's good to see you, ma Nyx, and everybody!
Zola'u nìprrte' ma Alyara!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Nyx

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 25, 2019, 01:05:55 AM

Hey, good to see you too, ma Alyara! Good on you for keeping up with the language, maybe I'll see you in the nìNa'vi threads once I venture in there  ;D

Tirea Aean

Hey Nyx!!

It's been a while. It's good to see you again! :D