Hey there!!

Started by Felps Cross, August 23, 2015, 06:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felps Cross

First, I would like to say how much I appreciate to have found people that are so fond to the Avatar universe. As a true newcomer, I'd like to say a few things before starting.

I watched Avatar for the first time some years ago. 2009 or 2010, can't remember. Too bad I lost the original release on 3d. I thought I had overcome it, but as I now watch my newly bought Blu-ray Collector's edition, I can declare that I still suffer from PAD (Post Avatar Depression)  :'(. To make it clearer, I'm from Brazil. Remember the "Message from Pandora" documentary from the CE? It hurted hard to watch that, as that is a reality 'till these days here in my country.

Anyways, after reading "The Science of Avatar", by Stephen Baxter, I just couldnt hold myself to rewatching the movie lots and lots of time. I couldnt hold myself to search for an online community dedicated to this universe. I just fell in love for it, it's really crazy how can we go crazy for something that we know we may never have... But I don't care anymore, I'll give in haha.

I'm glad I found the Learn Na'vi and the ToS communities to fullfill my wish to hear and read about this universe everyday.

I truly have the intention of learning abount the language, slowly, but surely, I hope to find some help along the way.

For now, I can't stand the fact of having to wait 'till 2017 (if not 2018) for the next movie, and who knows how many more for the 4 planned novels to come. But being realistic, the more time it takes, the better. It's hard to make a sequel that works right with what the universe once presented.

Anywho, TY in advance for the welcome. Hoping to have great talk about Avatar with you guys.  :)
It's hard to fill a cup wich is already full.

BlueHusky2154

Kaltxì ma 'eylan!
We love to see new members here!
I will gladly talk about Avatar with you!
There are members here who will gladly teach you the Na'vi language!

Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan.

Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'

Hello and welcome!  :D

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Vawmataw

Bem-vindo! Welcome! Zola'u nìprrte'!

I'm glad you're a big fan of Avatar. This is an amazing world.
We would be glad to see your drawings, read your fan fictions, appreciate your poems or even hear your music about this universe.

QuoteI truly have the intention of learning about the language, slowly, but surely, I hope to find some help along the way.
No problem!
We have some resources and teachers who can help you teach the language. You can also ask questions on this forum.
We have ressources in Portuguese but unfortunately not all of them are updated. :/
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma felpscross! :D

Feel free hero for posting any questions...
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tirea Aean

Hey there! Welcome to Learn Na'vi forums! ^-^ :D

Have a look around and join in the fun :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on August 23, 2015, 10:25:39 PM
Welcome to LN! :D

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 23, 2015, 10:19:44 PM
... forums! :ikran: :D
HRH ^-^

I see what I did there. ;D I seem to have forgotten that I was not on your test forum. LOL

Rotobull cz

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'!
This forum is a universe itself. :D

I'm sure, you'll like it here. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Felps Cross

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 24, 2015, 06:13:20 AM
I'm sure, you'll like it here. :)

I'm already liking! TY all for the warm welcome. I'm even more excited now to learn Na'vi. Hoping to be typing and talking like you guys soon hahah  :P

Rotobull cz

Na'vi is language that connects the outermost places on Earth or worlds in distance of light-years in Universe. :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Felps Cross

Oh, and btw, those smileys are so damn cute. The guy who made them deserves 2 trophies, one for the nice work, and another just in case he loses the first.  ;D :P

Felps Cross

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 24, 2015, 06:27:38 AM
Na'vi is language that connects the outermost places on Earth or worlds in distance of light-years in Universe. :D

True story

Rotobull cz

Yes, I use the smileys for (almost) two years and I still like them very much. :D

Eana Unil

Best smileys ever, best community ever. "You've come to the right neighbourhood", ha zola'u nìprrte'  :D

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Eana Unil on August 24, 2015, 06:42:56 AM
Best smileys ever, best community ever. "You've come to the right neighbourhood", ha zola'u nìprrte'  :D

^this and also riding Ikran  ^-^ 8)
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Felps Cross

Quote from: Eana Unil on August 24, 2015, 06:42:56 AM

Like a true Na'vi clan, we are all united in this neighbourhood, as I can see. It feels good to know   :D

Rotobull cz

Quote from: felpscross on August 24, 2015, 07:15:04 AM
Like a true Na'vi clan, we are all united in this neighbourhood, as I can see. It feels good to know   :D

You don't know how much right you are when writing that. :)

Felps Cross

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 24, 2015, 07:17:14 AM
Quote from: felpscross on August 24, 2015, 07:15:04 AM
Like a true Na'vi clan, we are all united in this neighbourhood, as I can see. It feels good to know   :D

You don't know how much right you are when writing that. :)

I'm already feeling home. Its like here is the real world, and out there is the dream. haha  ;D