Hey there

Started by Tapeworm, April 19, 2011, 11:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapeworm

I don't really know what to say here, I'm shy even on the internet. I do find language very interesting, with the exception of English. I'm even making my own, but that's not the point. There are several other Earth languages I'd like to learn, and I thought "oh why the hell not try this one, it sounds interesting enough."

The thing is though, I don't like the movie, but at the same time I like it.
I just don't like the events in it and if I don't watch it i'm perfectly fine.

I'd be really awesome if someone could help me start out with some basic stuff for now.

Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì.  Zola'eiu nìprrte'!

Some basics, huh?  If you haven't already checked them out, definitely you should take a look at Na'vi in a Nutshell and Taronyu's Dictionary.  Also the Easiest Way to Learn Na'vi EVER is now ready.  Plus there are many helpful topics and links in the Beginner section.  Good luck with learning.  Everyone here is so friendly and helpful! :)

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Quote from: Tapeworm on April 19, 2011, 11:15:49 PM

The thing is though, I don't like the movie, but at the same time I like it.
I just don't like the events in it and if I don't watch it i'm perfectly fine.

That's no impediment to learning lì'fya leNa'vi. Some of the most prominent members of the LN community openly dislike the film. Personally, I love Avatar truly and unironically and I believe it is entirely defensible.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum!

Tsu'tey

Kaltxì und Welcome to the Forum also from Germany :)

Have Fun here and find good new talk Partners

Greez Marco

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Tapeworm ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
You should know, this is the most friendly forum in the world.
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Every forum member helps you gladly. ;)
Eywa ngahu. :D   

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Lora Syulang

Kaltxì, this is a very beautiful language. I am new to it and the more I try it the more I want to keep at it, plus this is a very helpful place to be. People answere questions very quickly. Wether you have a little time like me or lots of time, just a little bit will get you hooked. Have fun! :D