Hi!

Started by Stxeli Eywa tse'a, April 12, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tseymsì

Quote from: Kemaweyan on April 12, 2011, 09:01:55 PM
Kaltxì, ma Stxeli~ :) Oel ngati kameie. Fralo oer prrte' lu fwa za'u fìtsenge mipa sute fte nivume lì'fyati awngeyä. Fìkemìri ngaru livu etripa syayvi ulte txo livu ngaru sìpawm rutxe txopu rä'ä sivi ulte pivawm ayoer nìftue ;) Ayoe nìwotx frakrr srung sìyevi nìprrte' :)

Hi, Stxeli~ :) I See you. Every time when new people come here to learn our language, it's pleasurable to me. Good luck with that and if you have any questions please don't be afraid and ask us easily ;) We would be happy to help you :)
Ugh that's so crazy..... I wish I was as good as you. :( But I will not give up! I will get there eventually. People like you inspire me. Can you teach me any tips on Na'vi sentence structure? Rutxe? Well, it's getting late, I'm going to go to sleep. Irayo ma tsmukan. Eywa ngahu frakrr. Kìyavame ma 'eylan. Txon lefpom ma frapo. :) (Please let me know if I did something wrong! This is the first time I used that many Na'vi words together!)
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Tseymsì

UGH! I'm so sorry Stxeli. I didn't mean to take over your introduction thread. Sorry. Sorry everyone! Just ignore my last post.  :(
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 09:59:00 PM
UGH! I'm so sorry Stxeli. I didn't mean to take over your introduction thread. Sorry. Sorry everyone! Just ignore my last post.  :(

LOL! Its ok! XD I agree though thats amazing Kemaweyan!  ;D I defiantly aspire to be as fluent as you!   :D

And really Tseymsì its ok I dont mind you commenting so much on my stuff since your the one who introduced me to it! XD And since your gonna be teaching me and all :3
Oel ngati kameie

PLEASE correct me whenever I make a mistake! :D Thank you!

[:D I like cheesy smiles :D]

Tseymsì

Quote from: Stxeli~ on April 12, 2011, 10:20:34 PM

LOL! Its ok! XD I agree though thats amazing Kemaweyan!  ;D I defiantly aspire to be as fluent as you!   :D

And really Tseymsì its ok I dont mind you commenting so much on my stuff since your the one who introduced me to it! XD And since your gonna be teaching me and all :3
Hehe. It's going to be hard teaching you while I am learning as well, but with whatever I can help you with, srane. I'll teach you. :)

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Stxeli~ on April 12, 2011, 10:20:34 PM

Hehe. It's going to be hard teaching you while I am learning as well, but with whatever I can help you with, srane. I'll teach you. :)

Yeah true XD But at least we can learn together!  ;D
Oel ngati kameie

Tseymsì

Srane, that's true. Trr lefpom ma Stxeli. Eywa ngahu fraprr ma tsmuke. :) I think I done that accurately lol. I hope. *crosses fingers*

Kemaweyan

Ma tsmukan, skxakep tsaw ke lu txele fìkìngä, slä trr lu day nì'Ìnglìsì ulte nìngay lì'ur alu fraprr ke lu kea ral - zene livu frakrr :) Ha sweylu fwa nga pamrel soli san Txon lefpom, ma Stxeli. Eywa ngahu frakrr, ma tsmuke sìk.

Brother, probably it is not the subject of this topic, but trr in English means "day" and actually there is no meaning of word fraprr - it should be frakrr :) So you should write "Txon lefpom, ma Stxeli. Eywa ngahu frakrr, ma tsmuke".

Ma Stxeli, ke omum oel nìngay futa ftxey tolìng ngar fkol li fìmefya'ot a nume lì'fyati leNa'vi fuke, slä new oe fìkem sivi. Rutxe tìng nari mefì'ur alu The Neytiri projectProject NgayNume fte lì'fyati leNa'vi nivume. Tì'efumì oeyä mesa'u lu swey ulte tsafya tsivun nga tsakem sivi nìftue sì nìwin. Ulte fte tskxekeng sivi a fì'u lu sweya fya'o fte nivume lì'fyati fu 'uot alahe, rutxe tìng nari fìkìngur. Nìsung furia fmi pivängkxo sutehu alahe, txopu rä'ä si ;)

Stxeli, I don't know anyone already gave you these two links or not, but I want to do it. Please look at these two projects: The Neytiri project and Project NgayNume to learn the Navi language. Imo, they are the best and thus you could do it easily and fast. And to practice which is the best way to learn the language or anything else, please look at this topic. Besides please don't be afraid to try converse with others ;)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

'Oma Tirea

Sran, tute alu Kemaweyan lu tute a new pivlltxe nìNa'vi nì'aw ;D na oe nìteng, ulte sìlpey tsnì ngana nìteng :P

Tse kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte', ma 'eylan amip :D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma 'eylan amip.
livu ngaru txana tì'o' krr a nume.
sìlpey tsnì nga flayä ulte layu tsulfätu fìlì'fyayä.
ayoeri nga leiu nìngay stxeli.
Eywa ngahu frakrr sì fratseng.
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Tseymsì

Quote from: Kemaweyan on April 12, 2011, 10:59:27 PM
Ma tsmukan, skxakep tsaw ke lu txele fìkìngä, slä trr lu day nì'Ìnglìsì ulte nìngay lì'ur alu fraprr ke lu kea ral - zene livu frakrr :) Ha sweylu fwa nga pamrel soli san Txon lefpom, ma Stxeli. Eywa ngahu frakrr, ma tsmuke sìk.

Brother, probably it is not the subject of this topic, but trr in English means "day" and actually there is no meaning of word fraprr - it should be frakrr :) So you should write "Txon lefpom, ma Stxeli. Eywa ngahu frakrr, ma tsmuke".

Ma Stxeli, ke omum oel nìngay futa ftxey tolìng ngar fkol li fìmefya'ot a nume lì'fyati leNa'vi fuke, slä new oe fìkem sivi. Rutxe tìng nari mefì'ur alu The Neytiri projectProject NgayNume fte lì'fyati leNa'vi nivume. Tì'efumì oeyä mesa'u lu swey ulte tsafya tsivun nga tsakem sivi nìftue sì nìwin. Ulte fte tskxekeng sivi a fì'u lu sweya fya'o fte nivume lì'fyati fu 'uot alahe, rutxe tìng nari fìkìngur. Nìsung furia fmi pivängkxo sutehu alahe, txopu rä'ä si ;)

Stxeli, I don't know anyone already gave you these two links or not, but I want to do it. Please look at these two projects: The Neytiri project and Project NgayNume to learn the Navi language. Imo, they are the best and thus you could do it easily and fast. And to practice which is the best way to learn the language or anything else, please look at this topic. Besides please don't be afraid to try converse with others ;)
Ugh that's so weird. I knew that. Why did I mess up? I just need to study more..... :(

Tsanten the new

kaltxi ulte niprrte'
correct anything i get wrong rutxe

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Thank you all for your comments!  ;D I will defenatly ask if I have any questions :3

I actually have one now, can someone explain to me the pronunciation of "kameie"? Its the 'eie' that kind of gets me. I just want to be sure I pronounce it right.  :D
Oel ngati kameie

Kemaweyan

Tìng mikyun fì'ur ;) Pawlìl plltxe fìlì'ut nìngay.

Hear here. Paul say this word.
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Tseymsì

Stxeli, in case you are wondering, Paul Frommer created the Na'vi language. :D

Lora Syulang

Kaltxì from another new person. Glad to see so much exitement! You will have much fun learning this language little bit by little bit. :)

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Étienne

Hellos have been said and done.

- Moderator Étienne