Hi!

Started by Stxeli Eywa tse'a, April 12, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

;D So Im 100% new here. My friend just introduced me to this thread today after hes spent the weekend learning Na'vi. I decided to come on here and start learning the language myself.

But well Hi!  :D
Oel ngati kameie

PLEASE correct me whenever I make a mistake! :D Thank you!

[:D I like cheesy smiles :D]

Deeh

Kaltxì ma Mochi ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!

Welcome to the forum.
Glad to see you...

Hope you learn the language (:

Eywa Ngahu
-Deeh

If I say anything wrong, please, correct me.

Eywa Ngahu (:

Tseymsì

Kaltxì! I am so glad you came to the forum! So me speaking it today in class really got you wanting to join huh? hehe. Nga yawne lu oer ma Mochi.
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Deeh

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 06:44:21 PM
Nga yawne lu oer ma Mochi.

So, you are learning so fast!!! LOL

I just read sometimes the Na'Vi in a Nutshell...

You have an advantage because you have English as first language ... I not because I am Brazilian and it is hard to learn from the few materials available in my language.

Man, do you have MSN, Skype, or anything like that?

Eywa Ngahu.
-Deeh

Eywa Ngahu (:

Tseymsì

Quote from: Deeh on April 12, 2011, 06:49:54 PM

You have an advantage because you have English as first language ... I not because I am Brazilian and it is hard to learn from the few materials available in my language.

Eywa Ngahu.
Haha irayo ma 'eylan! Yes I do have skype but I can't get on it at the moment. Whenver I CAN get on (which will be until my birthday, July 6,) I would LOVE to skype and learn Na'vi with you!!! ... But I do have fbook, twitter, youtube, gmail, and this forum hehe. :) Eywa ngahu. 
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Haha yeah man!  ;D  ;D
And awwww :3  :D

And thank you Deeh!

Wow thats good though that your good enough to be learning a third language! I congratulate you for doing so through your second language~!  :D
Oel ngati kameie

Tseymsì

Mochi, there are many sources to begin learning. I say the best thing you can do is get Na'vi in a Nutshell (which you already have... lucky lol) and check out the "beginners" section on this forum. VERY helpful. Etrìpa syayvi!

Tseymsì

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 06:55:12 PM

Eywa Ngahu.
Haha irayo ma 'eylan! Yes I do have skype but I can't get on it at the moment. Whenver I CAN get on (which will be until my birthday, July 6,) I would LOVE to skype and learn Na'vi with you!!! ... But I do have fbook, twitter, youtube, gmail, and this forum hehe. :) Eywa ngahu. 
Also, English is not my first language. Romanian is my first language. So we're kinda the same huh. :)

Deeh

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 07:02:17 PM

Eywa Ngahu.
Also, English is not my first language. Romanian is my first language. So we're kinda the same huh. :)

I thought it was English because of "United States" LOL
So, I have too Facebook, Twitter, hehe.

No problems Mochi (:

I am learning English in my school, I think I'm the best student...
In all tests, I shoot 10 (I dont know if is 'I shoot')

"Etrìpa syayvi!" see? I didn't know that lol
-Deeh

Eywa Ngahu (:

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' ma Mochi!

This is a great place to learn.  Everyone here is patient and kind, and more than happy to help you.  Don't be afraid to ask questions and make mistakes.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tseymsì

Quote from: Deeh on April 12, 2011, 07:12:15 PM

Eywa Ngahu.

No problems Mochi (:

Haha! I can already tell we are going to be best friends.  ;D Mochi, do you think we can go to the library one day and study together?

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 07:18:01 PM

Eywa Ngahu.

No problems Mochi (:

Haha! I can already tell we are going to be best friends.  ;D Mochi, do you think we can go to the library one day and study together?

Yeah sure probably!  :D Just whenever is good for you other than Wednesdays and Thursdays because you know I have clubs then.
Oel ngati kameie

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Eywa Ngahu.

No problems Mochi (:

Thats so awesome XD Your obviously very smart then! Haha  :D
(and I think you meant 'score' :3 Thats what we usually say when talking about things like tests and grades and such :3)
Oel ngati kameie

Tseymsì

Quote from: Mochi on April 12, 2011, 07:21:34 PM
Quote from: Tseymsì on April 12, 2011, 07:18:01 PM

Eywa Ngahu.

No problems Mochi (:

Yeah sure probably!  :D Just whenever is good for you other than Wednesdays and Thursdays because you know I have clubs then.
Hehe srane. We can study some other day. :)

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Alright! :3

And right before I have to get off for a while I want to throw out the question if anyone can translate my name into Na'vi. Its Jessica. Thank you!  :D ;D
Oel ngati kameie

Alyara Arati

There is no J in Na'vi, so you could go by Tsyesìka, or if you know what "Jessica" means you could try translating that.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Alyara Arati on April 12, 2011, 07:31:55 PM
There is no J in Na'vi, so you could go by Tsyesìka, or if you know what "Jessica" means you could try translating that.

Thank you!  ;D
And I know it has two meanings that are "God watches" and "Gift"  ???
Oel ngati kameie

Alyara Arati

"Gift" is Stxeli.  "God watches" would probably be Eywa tse'a, which you could leave like that or combine into one word...
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Quote from: Alyara Arati on April 12, 2011, 07:46:06 PM
"Gift" is Stxeli.  "God watches" would probably be Eywa tse'a, which you could leave like that or combine into one word...

Alright thank you very much!  :D :D
Oel ngati kameie

Kemaweyan

Kaltxì, ma Stxeli~ :) Oel ngati kameie. Fralo oer prrte' lu fwa za'u fìtsenge mipa sute fte nivume lì'fyati awngeyä. Fìkemìri ngaru livu etripa syayvi ulte txo livu ngaru sìpawm rutxe txopu rä'ä sivi ulte pivawm ayoer nìftue ;) Ayoe nìwotx frakrr srung sìyevi nìprrte' :)

Hi, Stxeli~ :) I See you. Every time when new people come here to learn our language, it's pleasurable to me. Good luck with that and if you have any questions please don't be afraid and ask us easily ;) We would be happy to help you :)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D