Hi!

Started by Tekre, April 17, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekre

Hi everyone!

First, sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany and I'm really bad in learning other languages, so this is probably the wrong place for me, but I love Avatar and I at least want to try to learn Na'vi  :) (And if there is any English post I don't understand, there is still google translate...)

Something about myself: I'm seventeen years old, and like my name here maybe tells you I'm a girl. Like I said before, I love the Film, especially the world Pandora, how it looks like and the culture of the Na'vi. If someone discover Pandora while I'm alive, I want to be on the first spaceship :D

I have no idea, where to start, in the moment I learn vocab with memrise. When someone have a tip where to start with the grammar it would really help me  :D

Thanks for reading and bye!

Tìtstewan

Welcome!

We have also a German section: https://forum.learnnavi.org/deutsch/  ;)
Maybe you want to check out that section.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tekre

Thank you! I forgot an important fact about me in the introduction: sometimes I'm blind xD

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eana Unil

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' - hi and welcome!
We also have a german learning group which meets every Wednesday evening and a very lively Discord channel :) (link is in my signature)
Feel free to ask questions in the respective subforums, if you have any :D

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :)

archaic

Hi and welcome Lillith.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Lillith!

Tsun ngaru srung sivi mì fìtsenge frakrr.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tekre