Hi Everyone

Started by zumbawithcindy, October 20, 2012, 06:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zumbawithcindy

This is my first post on this wonderful forum - I love a challenge and this certainly qualifies as that - But more than a linguistic challenge, I hope to be able to eventually write songs in Na'vi. James Cameron created more than a movie, more than a language was created, he touched hearts and holds a mirror up, so that hopefully, we learn to tread lightly on our tiny, fragile home planet. And so, now it begins, I hope to know all of you - our clan - for a long time to come.  I will be Na'vi for this Halloween, including at my day job - which is full of professional stuffed shirts, way too full of themselves, as they pretend to be "adults" I hope to teach them that its ok to look with wonder, to smell the roses of Gaia, and to think about the tiny blue home world, and tread lightly upon it. I hope to be accepted as one of you, in this, our home-tree forum ~ Peace

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

The text is beautifully written. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kekerusey

Quote from: zumbawithcindy on October 20, 2012, 06:42:38 PMThis is my first post on this wonderful forum - I love a challenge and this certainly qualifies as that - But more than a linguistic challenge, I hope to be able to eventually write songs in Na'vi.

Kaltxì ma 'eylan :)

Quote from: zumbawithcindy on October 20, 2012, 06:42:38 PMJames Cameron created more than a movie, more than a language was created, he touched hearts and holds a mirror up, so that hopefully, we learn to tread lightly on our tiny, fragile home planet.

Our planet is tiny yes but not so fragile I think ... one day we may wipe ourselves out (and if we're that stupid, good riddance to us) and probably some significant other species (forgive my poor grammar but that will be keftxo nìtxan le'aw) but it will go on ... the Earth will just shrug, recover and in a few hundred thousand years we'll just be some interesting remains for whatever race follows us. It's a shame because I think we (the human race) have huge potential but I fear we may never meet it ... IMO to do so we must leave our tiny planet :)

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Ftiafpi

Quote from: zumbawithcindy on October 20, 2012, 06:42:38 PM
This is my first post on this wonderful forum - I love a challenge and this certainly qualifies as that - But more than a linguistic challenge, I hope to be able to eventually write songs in Na'vi. James Cameron created more than a movie, more than a language was created, he touched hearts and holds a mirror up, so that hopefully, we learn to tread lightly on our tiny, fragile home planet. And so, now it begins, I hope to know all of you - our clan - for a long time to come.  I will be Na'vi for this Halloween, including at my day job - which is full of professional stuffed shirts, way too full of themselves, as they pretend to be "adults" I hope to teach them that its ok to look with wonder, to smell the roses of Gaia, and to think about the tiny blue home world, and tread lightly upon it. I hope to be accepted as one of you, in this, our home-tree forum ~ Peace

Kaltxì ma Cindy! Zola'u nìprrte'!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here. As you're clearly interested in music you should check out the Fan Music section of the forum: http://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-music/

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Blue Elf

Welcome here!
If you have plans to create some Na'vi song, come also to this thread. Some songs here are still waiting for the singer :) New blood is needed
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)