HI EVERYONE

Started by nube, August 10, 2014, 07:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nube

Hey there everyone. I am new to the world of forums and to the expanded culture of the Na'vi. I am doing research on individuals who study and develop the language. I would appreciate any help in learning as much as I can.

Tirea Aean

Ah, another researcher. :) Welcome!

I'd be glad to help in any way I can. There have been some before you who have conducted surveys and posted findings. Maybe that work may be helpful in some way.

Quote from: Blue Elf on November 04, 2013, 01:34:58 PM
Done. I reminds me, that there was similar research some time ago. Check this thread. Result of that research is available here. Maybe it will be useful for you too (I'm afraid you do not get so much replies).

And of course, if you ever at all would want to learn any of the language yourself, I and the others here would be happy to assist.

nube

WOW!!! That is some very thorough research. That information will be crucial to my overall project. I am actually trying to complete a documentary in which individuals would talk about their methods to becoming fluent in the language. I am looking to show how the development of this language  has influenced the lives of everyday people. Is there a specific group of people I should speak to?

Tirea Aean

You can speak to anyone. I recommend creating a new topic telling all about the research project over at /projects We have always been excited and pleased to participate in such research projects. I hope you find all you need here.

nube

Tirea Aean

nìprrte'. - You're welcome :)