hi...I'm new...

Started by netnavi, February 01, 2011, 01:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netnavi

I'm "netnavi", and kinda new to the thing.  I didn't even know there was a sub-culture.  I first kinda heard of other navi speakers when my furry friend(I won't say his name) was complaining about how navi are invading the "furry fandom".  I kinda agree with him, as it's more of it's own sub-culture, at least I'm coming to find that out. 

anyways, that's neither here nor there.   I live in vancouver, washington.  I'm shy, so if anyone lives in the general area...I am sorry, you probably won't meet me, at least not right away.  I tend to be doing quite a bit. I sometimes go to the local college, to work on things.  but other than that, i stay home.

But would like to have a pen-pal at least.  I dunno how close the nearest fan is, but it'd be neat to have someone to talk about it with.

anyways, thank you for your time.

"netnavi"

Yayo

Welcome.  :D

We're "invading" the Furry Fandom?  :o
I'm aware of what "Furry" is in Australia.. Although, it may be different according to the location.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

netnavi

I'm not too clear on what furry is, to be honest.  kinda like shaman kind of thing, but animal spirit, I guess.  and anthropomorphic? or something like that.

anyways, yeah.  australia, eh?  how is the weather there this time of year?

Yayo

Quote from: netnavi on February 01, 2011, 01:34:49 AM
I'm not too clear on what furry is, to be honest.  kinda like shaman kind of thing, but animal spirit, I guess.  and anthropomorphic? or something like that.
I was only made aware of what "Furry" was not too long ago by a friend of mine. Apparently "Furry" here is to dress up as a Dingo.. I was confused.

anyways, yeah.  australia, eh?  how is the weather there this time of year?

It's hot, but also cooling down. Summer nights can feel like Summer days.. It all can be too overwhelming sometimes.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Zhäki

Welcome welcome! Hope to see you around on the forums!

Kì’onga Vul

HRH :P  Yes, let's go with that for now.

But yes, welcome!  You'll soon find yourself addicted to this little Eywa'eveng microcosm, no matter how shy you are in real life.  Prepare to make many, many friends. ;D
學而時習之!
Did I make an error you just can't stand to let survive?  Please, correct me!  I'll give you candy or something.