Introductions

Started by Xealotan, May 02, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xealotan

Kaltxì ma frapo, recently I watched Avatar for the first time since 2009 and just fell head over heals for it and decided to learn the Na'Vi language, I'm very new to learning so pronunciation is the first of many battles that I am sure I am going to be facing! I've been watching YouTube videos but I'm sure as many of you know that they only go so far...so I've come here for help..if anyone could either teach me or link me to a beginners guide to Na'Vi that would be greatly appreciated! Eywa gnahu!

Alìm Tsamsiyu

Kaltxì ma mipa 'eylan ayoeyä!
Hello, our new friend!

The forum here has a massive amount of resources available to you for learning, but for a more interactive experience (also if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed) I'd highly recommend that you join us over at the Learn Na'vi Discord Server!

There is activity there every single day. You'll be able to ask questions and get answers at just about any time of day or night.

Otherwise, feel free to browse the forum and familiarize yourself with the resources that we have here! :)

Kìyevame!
I hope to see you soon!
Oeyä ayswizawri tswayon alìm ulte takuk nìngay.
My arrows fly far and strike true.

Eana Unil

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' :)

Mako

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you with us on the forums! :)

Lynxcat

Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :)

Good that you are here :)

kawnu

Zola'u nìprrte'! Definitely +1 to the Discord server

Aka`ula

Zola'u nìprrte'!

I hope you enjoy yourself and learn a whole lot, and maybe stay for the long run if the next movie ever comes up (before Half Life 3)  ;)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-