Kaltxí!!

Started by Kblazt_, August 11, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kblazt_

Kaltxí! My name is Kim :), I'm from México and i'm just starting to learn Na´vi, I have no friends to practice, answer some questions or simply talk about it JAJA. It will be so good to have friends with the same interest and experience in this beautiful new language, hope to make tons of friends  :-[  :D

Kiyevame  ;)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Kblazt_ on August 11, 2017, 01:54:34 PM
Kaltxí! My name is Kim :), I'm from México and i'm just starting to learn Na´vi, I have no friends to practice, answer some questions or simply talk about it JAJA. It will be so good to have friends with the same interest and experience in this beautiful new language, hope to make tons of friends  :-[  :D

Kiyevame  ;)

Kaltxì ma Kim :D

Welcome to the Learn Na'vi forums! I'm glad you decided to join us :) If you want, we have a Discord chat that is pretty active. Feel free to join us if you want to chat or learn some  Na'vi :) https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

The forum here is also a great place to look around and find lots of information, even our entire history of the language.

I hope you enjoy being a part of this great community :D I'll be around if you need anything

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Kim :) :)

Nice to see new people here :)

Kblazt_

Quote from: Toliman on August 11, 2017, 02:16:56 PM
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Kim :) :)

Nice to see new people here :)

Thank you, is really nice to see feedback  :) ;D

N'wah

Kaltxì ma tsmuk!  Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.