Kaltxi!

Started by Gabriel Rocha, March 14, 2011, 07:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel Rocha

I'm new here, and I have to tell, I'm just completely fascinated ! It seems a different, magical world! I have sepent all my free time studing Na'vi; it's really complicated, but I love learning new languages and I won't give up!
oh, I think I didn't introduce myself... I'm Gabriel Rock, brazilian, 16-years-old. I hope learn quickly, just to can help the community.
Eywa ngahu  ;D
"Wit beyond measure is the men's greatest treasure."

Alyara Arati

Kaltxi ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!

This is truly a wonderful forum and a great place to learn.  Everyone is friendly, patient, and very helpful.  I love your enthusiasm! :D

Eywa ngahu.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma Gabriel! :D

You seem super enthusiastic and motivated, that's great. :) You say you've spent all your free time studying Na'vi: at what level are you yet, and do you need help finding resources or understanding them?

The Na'vi language is indeed very fascinating! ;D I hope you have a great learning here. :3

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kame ngat ma 'eylan amip
it's great that you are so determined. if you need any help or have questions do not hesitate and ask us. everybody here loves to help each other.
Eywa ngahu frakrr
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Stranger Come Knocking

Kaltxì, ma Gabriel.  Seems we're thinking on the same wavelength. :D Enjoy yourself and don't give up; ask questions!
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first come to this stuff and read this tips. And don't be aware of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Every people on this forum helps you gladly. ;)
Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Dalva

Kaltxì ma gabriel, ulte zola'u nìprrte  :)
wow i wish i can spend all my free time to learn na'vi like you did! but i got too much things to do  :P
good luck in learning na'vi!

Gabriel Rocha

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 15, 2011, 06:21:06 AM
Kaltxì ma Gabriel! :D

You seem super enthusiastic and motivated, that's great. :) You say you've spent all your free time studying Na'vi: at what level are you yet, and do you need help finding resources or understanding them?

The Na'vi language is indeed very fascinating! ;D I hope you have a great learning here. :3

Yes, I'm really super enthusiastic! I love this forum, the people really care about which other, and it makes me much better motivated!
I'm still a beginner, I know almost nothing... If I need any help, I'll ask, thanks  ;D

Gabriel Rocha

Quote from: Dalva on March 16, 2011, 09:22:29 AM
wow i wish i can spend all my free time to learn na'vi like you did! but i got too much things to do  :P
Well, if you got a lot of things to do, it's not free time, right? LOL
Thanks !

Gabriel Rocha

Quote from: Tanhì Mì Ton on March 15, 2011, 02:47:54 PM
Kaltxì, ma Gabriel.  Seems we're thinking on the same wavelength. :D Enjoy yourself and don't give up; ask questions!
I ? giving up? ätxäle palukanur
You bet I won't.
Thank you!

Gabriel Rocha

Thanks everyone, I'm glad for being so friendly received. ;D
Eywa ngahu

Dalva

Quote from: gabrielrock on March 17, 2011, 08:09:57 PM
Quote from: Dalva on March 16, 2011, 09:22:29 AM
Well, if you got a lot of things to do, it's not free time, right? LOL
Thanks !
well yea...  :P but that also mean that you will have no free time, since when you're studying na'vi you're doing something. thus you cant call it a free time. lol  :D