Kaltxi!

Started by Lucas_Z, June 29, 2011, 05:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas_Z

Oel ngati kameie, Tstxo oeyä lu Lucas

Well, my name is Lucas, and I arrived here to learn and to share with others, that like avatar as me. I'm Chilean and I'm 15 years old, I study secondary. I live in Santiago and that's all at the moment, or still anything to describe myself?

Sorry if my English is not perfectly understable, because I'm learning yet, and I'm not a certified speaker xD

Kíyevamen, Eywa Ngahu!

Oel ngati kameie ma tsmukan si tsmuke.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Welcome to you again, ma Lucas. :)

Don't worry about your English, it's actually really good! :D I hope you have a lot of fun learning Na'vi and being part of this community. :)

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' nìmun! :)
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.
And listen this Karyu Pawl's speech, it helps you pronounce difficult Na'vi sounds, as kx, px, tx and ì. :)
Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Lucas_Z

Thank you a lot! I want to become a real Omaticaya jajaja, but for that I need reach 400 posts...and I will not write spam, so I will took it with calm!

So for now I'm a alien jajaja

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Lucas_Z on June 29, 2011, 06:01:23 PM
Thank you a lot! I want to become a real Omaticaya jajaja, but for that I need reach 400 posts...and I will not write spam, so I will took it with calm!

Hacer preguntas y escribir mucho en Na'vi. A continuación, se convertirá en una de las personas con facilidad. :)

Lucas_Z

Muchas gracias  ;D But I can understand English pretty well or at least that is my thought about it. So I don't have problems with this :D

Igualmente puedo hablar Español sin problemas :D

In time, I will write and speak few Na'Vi, from here to 2014 when Avatar 2 come to us.

Alyara Arati

No te preocupes.  Fì'u ke tsranten.  Aprendiendo Na'vi es muy divertido!  Ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Lucas_Z

Thank you a lot, I bring my effort to learn Na'Vi

Irayo, Eywa Ngahu.

Kamean

Posts in the "Spam" does not count. So you have not lost anything. ;)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Smaoe

Hola, lo es bueno saber que otro está interesado en este hermoso idioma.

Dreamlight

Hello, and welcome.  :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Lucas_Z

Thank you! Irayo!

Eywa Ngahu!

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome :)

Lucas_Z

I'm very grateful, I have been received very well!

Kíyevame!

Human No More

Kaltxi, zola'u niprrte' :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman