Kaltxi!

Started by Sänon Txantslusamawpo, July 21, 2011, 05:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sänon Txantslusamawpo

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site, and super excited to be here (I'm actually having trouble typing, I'm so psyched).  I'm 27/f live in TX, and i'd love to know if there are people near here as obsessed with Avatar as I am.  I preeeetty much get made fun of by my friends and family about how much I love Avatar, and nobody would agree to learn the language with me, lol.  Oh well.  I found this site by accident, and i'm really excited that I did.  I'm a beginner and don't speak a lick of Na'vi, but I really want to learn and would appreciate any help I can get!  ;D

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmukе ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.
And listen this Karyu Pawl speech, it helps you pronounce difficult Na'vi sounds. :)

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

HEY THERE! :D

Welcome to LearnNavi, the world's number one source for all things Lì'fya leNa'vi, and Avatar, and other stuff.

You'll love it here. great to see new people still coming in and interested in the language, even well over a year after the fact!

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Sänon Txantslusamawpo on July 21, 2011, 05:10:18 PM
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site, and super excited to be here (I'm actually having trouble typing, I'm so psyched).  I'm 27/f live in TX, and i'd love to know if there are people near here as obsessed with Avatar as I am.  I preeeetty much get made fun of by my friends and family about how much I love Avatar, and nobody would agree to learn the language with me, lol.  Oh well.  I found this site by accident, and i'm really excited that I did.  I'm a beginner and don't speak a lick of Na'vi, but I really want to learn and would appreciate any help I can get!  ;D

Ooooooooooo where at in Texas.  There's a few of us in the Houston area!!!
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Yayo

Well Hello! :D
Finding the website by accident is probably the best way to do so! It makes it more exciting! :p
Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Syulang

Kaltxi ulte zola'u niprrte', ma tsmuke

welcome to LN, hope you have fun here, learn Na'vi and meet heaps of nice people  :)

I am a beginner too, so I don't know much either.  ::)  :D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome! :)

Fwewyu Tìngayä

Zola'u nìprrte' fte nivume!
Welcome! Hope you will stay here to learn Lì'fya leNa'vi. I am going to say that the learning of foreign language is useful for improving any knowledges at the linguistics.
Good luck!  ;D

Sänon Txantslusamawpo

Quote from: Maria TunVrrtep on July 21, 2011, 05:49:11 PM
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site, and super excited to be here (I'm actually having trouble typing, I'm so psyched).  I'm 27/f live in TX, and i'd love to know if there are people near here as obsessed with Avatar as I am.  I preeeetty much get made fun of by my friends and family about how much I love Avatar, and nobody would agree to learn the language with me, lol.  Oh well.  I found this site by accident, and i'm really excited that I did.  I'm a beginner and don't speak a lick of Na'vi, but I really want to learn and would appreciate any help I can get!  ;D

Ooooooooooo where at in Texas.  There's a few of us in the Houston area!!!

What a welcoming community!  I'm in the north dallas area... anybody close?

Dreamlight

Aargh, too many Texans.  :)

Welcome to our humble forum.  :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Ikxeru

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìpprte' ma tsmuke.

Quote from: Sänon Txantslusamawpo on July 22, 2011, 12:11:17 PM
What a welcoming community!  I'm in the north dallas area... anybody close?
You will find out that this is in fact the most friendly forum. Enjoy, post and learn a lot!
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: Dreamlight on July 22, 2011, 02:00:14 PM
Aargh, too many Texans.  :)

Welcome to our humble forum.  :)
* Maria TunVrrtep pokes Dreamlight. 

That's cause EVERYTHING is better in Texas.  Oh wait, that's everything is bigger in Texas isn't it?

All I have to say is ... TEXAS is AWESOME!!!
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Irtaviš Ačankif

I am also somewhat a beginner, but even skxawngs can learn lif'ya leNa'vi. Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngaru!
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman