Kaltxi!

Started by Aytanin Marali, January 25, 2012, 11:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aytanin Marali

Kaltxi, I am new to this forum and language! I live in California, am 24, and go to American River College where I am a Theatre Arts major.  I love all things Avatar and recently decided to learn the language.  So far I know Oel ngat kameie, kaltxi, and the names of a few creatures such as Ikran and Pa'li but I am learning my Na'vi alphabet and hope to begin learning actual words soon!  I look forward to meeting new friends who love Avatar!  Ewya be with you!
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì!  Welcome!  You've come to the right place; the people here are spectacular!  Eywa ngahu!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! :)

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì and welcome! Always good to see a new face! :D

Stranger Come Knocking

HI! :D Welcome to the forum! *gives plate of welcome cookies*
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Aytanin Marali

Thank you everyone and to Tanhì for the cookies!  I love your siggy Tanhì!  Best part of that movie I almost died laughing!   ;D I just got out of school and have a three day weekend!  Time to lurk and study the language of the Na'vi!  I can't wait!
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Stranger Come Knocking

Quote from: Aytanin Marali on January 26, 2012, 08:58:01 PM
Thank you everyone and to Tanhì for the cookies!  I love your siggy Tanhì!  Best part of that movie I almost died laughing!   ;D

Happy to help, love. ;)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman