Hi there!

Started by Nowfaleena, April 17, 2013, 06:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowfaleena

hey I'm new obviously. I am learning na'vi ... slowly but surely. hopefully I'll be talking to ya all in na'vi in some of the other discussions before to long! :)

Vawmataw

Welcome here! I hope you'll like learning Na'vi and our community.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Taronyu Leleioae

Kaltxì ma Nowfaleena ulte zola'u nìprrte'!

Welcome to the forum and I wish you a great journey learning Na'vi! 

(Plus I've noticed that you've jumped right in and have started to use Memrise.  You are taking some great first steps...!)

ta TL

Nowfaleena

thanks! memrise is a great site! i'm loving it so far and learning a lot. I've been looking over the stuff posted here as well. If anyone has any tips/tricks/or suggestions let me know!

Taronyu Leleioae

If you haven't already, I'd read this thread in the Beginner's section on getting started!
Make sure you have the useful electronic copies of the dictionary.  Na'vi to English and English to Na'vi.
Explore especially the Beginner's section with the various threads on various topics.

And, most of all, have FUN!

Plus post your questions as you have them!  Let the LN family help guide you along your journey...

Alyara Arati

Zola'eiu nìprrte, ma tsmuke!  Enjoy the forum and don't be afraid to make mistakes or ask questions.  We're here for you. :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Nowfaleena ulte zola'u nìprrte' mì helutral nìNa'vi fìtseng!

Have a lots of fun. I hope you will like learning Na'vi with pleasure. :)

Eywa ngahu!
- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-