Kaltxi! :D

Started by Tawä Tirea, June 30, 2011, 03:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawä Tirea

Hai everyone.

I'm a newbie to Na'vi, I was checking the forums, the dictionary for Na'vi, but I still don't speak it well.
I hope I spelt my name right. ^^
I'm from Croatia.
One user might know me from MTA: SA (TheTrollWTF ^^).
I'm very happy to join the forum, as I've been, shall I say... "stalking" the forums a bit. ^^
I love anime, especially Pokemon and High Schoolf of the Dead.

I, not think, but KNOW I'll have a great time here. :D

See you around! ^^
You take a closer look at the egg. Suddenly, you hear a faint voice saying: "Help me, and I'll be eternally grateful!"

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma 'eylan ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :)

I had also been stalking the forums for a while before joining hehe. ;) I'm glad that you seem so convinced about liking it here (I am as well!). ;D I hope you have a great time learning Na'vi, and don't hesitate to ask questions or demand help, we'll be glad to help you. :D

Concerning your name, did you want it to mean "soul of the sky"? If so, I think it should have been Tawä Tirea. :) Or maybe Tawtirea would work as well? I'm not sure. :P

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 30, 2011, 07:42:52 AM
Concerning your name, did you want it to mean "soul of the sky"? If so, I think it should have been Tawä Tirea. :) Or maybe Tawtirea would work as well? I'm not sure. :P

tirea=spirit
vitra=soul

anyway...

HI, Taw Tiera! :) Welcome aboard. I feel like you are not the only Croatian I have seen. :)

I had also been stalking the forums for a while before joining hehe. ;) I'm glad that you seem so convinced about liking it here (I am as well!). ;D I hope you have a great time learning Na'vi, and don't hesitate to ask questions or demand help, we'll be glad to help you. :D

This!! ^ ^

Tawä Tirea

Thank you, guys! :D
As for the name, I may have translated it wrong. I always thought it meant "Sky Spirit". But what the Nether, we're here to learn. :D
You take a closer look at the egg. Suddenly, you hear a faint voice saying: "Help me, and I'll be eternally grateful!"

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 30, 2011, 08:16:40 AMtirea=spirit
vitra=soul

True. :o Sorry hihi, I tend to mix those up. :-[

And you're right, we're all here to learn! :D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tawä Tirea on June 30, 2011, 08:33:23 AM
Thank you, guys! :D
As for the name, I may have translated it wrong. I always thought it meant "Sky Spirit". But what the Nether, we're here to learn. :D

means "Spirit of the Sky" now. I like that. :)

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on June 30, 2011, 08:47:55 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 30, 2011, 08:16:40 AMtirea=spirit
vitra=soul

True. :o Sorry hihi, I tend to mix those up. :-[

And you're right, we're all here to learn! :D

hehe. it seems you are not the only one I've seen do that, iirc.

I remember because:

Grace: Ayvitrayä ramunong...the tree of souls...something VERY interesting is going on [...]

Jake: Ngari hu eywa salew tirea [...]
(subs): Your spirit goes with Eywa

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.
And listen this Karyu Pawl's speech, it helps you pronounce difficult Na'vi sounds, as kx, px, tx and ì. :)
Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Smaoe

Kaltxì ma 'eylan! Practice speaking nìNa'vi and you'll start to get the hang of it in no time at all. Na'vi might be ngäzìk to learn at first, but don't get discouraged. It takes time to learn how to master this language and all those found in the nìNa'vi nì'aw section of the forum didn't get there the instant they signed up. Keep that in mind if you ever begin to get discouraged. Good luck!  ;)

Syulang

Zola'u niprrte' ma oeya eylan!

welcome to LN!  :) I joined recently too, you will find the people are very friendly and helpful! nice to meet you  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Syulang on June 30, 2011, 07:37:07 PM
Niprrte' ma oeya eylan!

welcome to LN!  :) I joined recently too, you will find the people are very friendly and helpful! nice to meet you  :)

Nìprrte' by itself is typically a response to irayo. Zola'u nìprrte' is a response to someone showing up and you are glad they did. :)

Dreamlight

Hello, and welcome.  Relax and stay a while, and feel free to ask any question that you may have.  I'm sure someone or other will have an answer.  :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Syulang

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 30, 2011, 07:43:54 PM
Quote from: Syulang on June 30, 2011, 07:37:07 PM

Nìprrte' by itself is typically a response to irayo. Zola'u nìprrte' is a response to someone showing up and you are glad they did. :)

fixed it.  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 30, 2011, 08:16:40 AM
I feel like you are not the only Croatian I have seen. :)

There's also Eana Tanhì, and others who don't visit LN as much :)  Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum :)

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!

I'm sure by now you're already having fun learning and exploring this wonderful forum.  Enjoy!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci