Kaltxi! From the Netherlands

Started by Aztique, December 29, 2009, 03:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aztique

Hey everyone!
My name is Kelly, i live near Amsterdam. Guess i kinda have the same story as most of you here, saw the trailers, went to the movie, fell in love with the movie and even more with pandora and the whole culture of the na'vi.
I guess there isn't that much to say since you all probably exactly know what i mean :)
So im kind of starting to learn little bits and pieces, im not too fast since im also learning Japanese and it might get confusing for me, but so far im loving reading and figuring the language out!

So i hope i get to know some of you and eventually chat in na'vi with you!

Tìsyaw Nantangä

Kaltxì!

Good luck with learning two languages at the same time. I once tried to learn German at the same time as I was learning Mandarin, most of the time it's perfectly fine but occasionally it can mess with your head, especially if you try to study too late at night. :)
Mì saw, kawtul tsun stivawm ngayä ayzawngit.

Ptxèrra

kaltxì, ma Aztique

geen zorgen om die twee talen, doe ik ook, chinees en dit dan, ik ben gister in slaap gevallen tijdens studeren na'vi.

iedergeval welkom op ons forum...
en die leersnelheid: dat maakt echt niets uit, ieder op z'n tempo.

so welcome here and have fun.
Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

Brainiac

Kaltxì, ma Aztique

Niet gevreesd, je hebt een moderator die jouw taal spreekt, dus als je hulp nodig hebt, roep je maar ;D

zoals Ptxèrra zegt: iedereen op zijn eigen tempo.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Ptxèrra

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 04:14:57 AM
Niet gevreesd, je hebt een moderator die jouw taal spreekt, dus als je hulp nodig hebt, roep je maar ;D

gelukkig wel ja  :D
t zou toch ellende worden anders.

Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

Brainiac

Dat weet ik zo net nog niet. ;D

But I'm not going to scare of other people that want to greet our new addition to the forum.
Go on, say hi!

Nume fpi sänume

Hi! Seems hes gotten a warm enough welcome already :P

Ptxèrra

Brainiac

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on December 29, 2009, 04:28:09 AM
Hi! Seems hes gotten a warm enough welcome already :P

Psst, in Dutch, Kelly is a girl's name.

Nume fpi sänume

*cough* Welcome to the forums, we hope you find us to be warm and welcoming. If you need any help, please dont hesitate to ask as many people, most of them starting with the forum name of Ptxèrra and ending with Lì'uyä täftxuyu would be happy to help you in any manner they can. Might I suggest our beginners forum, it has a vast wealth of information in it, and im sure Ptxèrra would love to give you a guided tour if we offered them. However, since we dont, I would just pay attention to the stickies, since they tend to contain 99% of the material that your going to want, and often answer many questions. Have a great day :D

Edit: added Lì'uyä täftxuyu into the post for the "in dutch" comment.

Aperture

Atanä mungeyu

same problem,loved the movie,everything around it and now trying to learn na'vi,but it doesn't really work...
i dont understand all the grammar in english...,can't wait for a dutch translation.... :'(p
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Brainiac

Quote from: uniltirantokx on December 29, 2009, 05:52:26 AM
same problem,loved the movie,everything around it and now trying to learn na'vi,but it doesn't really work...
i dont understand all the grammar in english...,can't wait for a dutch translation.... :'(p
It won't be long, kids :p

Eywayä mokri

Knowledge comes from learning and practicing. :)
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 05:59:44 AM
It won't be long, kids :p

hopefully
eywa ngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Ptxèrra

i am working on it.
vanavond ga ik er weer aan werken.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Ptxèrra on December 29, 2009, 07:25:37 AM

i am working on it.
vanavond ga ik er weer aan werken.

if you could finish it sould i'd almost love you!!!
don't really feel like waiting a month to learn na'vi...
Eywa ngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Atanä mungeyu

sorry not it sould but i meant: i would

Eywa ngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Aztique

Ahww! why thank you all, for the warm welcome!
En leuk dat er ook nog andere Nederlanders zijn!  ;D

Yeah it gave me some thinking too, the english grammar. i never have any problems with english i just havent paid any attention to grammatical words. oh well, ill just do as much as i can now and start translating! i think doing the worksheets (even though they are not in the beginners thread but intermediate or something) will help alot. can't wait to see more of those!