Kaltxi! I want some sort of pen pal?

Started by Aytanvi, March 21, 2011, 10:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aytanvi

Can I have some sort of Na'vi speaking pen pal to improve my speaking skills? I really want to learn more, and I think the easiest way is by communicating. XD
:P

Irayo!!!

Kemaweyan

Kaltxì, ma tsmuk. Yeah, you're right. Conversation is the best way to learn a language. So you can start to do it here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/projectshomework/pivangkxo-ninavi-ko!-(for-beginners) I think it's the best place for beginners, because there are not forbidden any languages to explain the rules of Na'vi :)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ma tsmuk
have a great time here. I agree with Kemaweyan. this place is the best for beginners (this is where I started).
Eywa ngahu
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

bommel

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ma tsmuk.  Zola'eiu nìprrte'!
(Hello.  Welcome!)

I, too, started in the beginners' chat thread.  It's really helpful! :D  Don't be intimidated by the idea of writing completely nìNa'vi, and don't be afraid to make mistakes.  There are teachers to correct you when you need it, and they are all helpful, patient, and kind. :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Stranger Come Knocking

Kaltxì, ma tsmuk. :3 Welcome to the forum.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Aytanvi

Txura Rolyu

(is starting to feel that nagging to try and find a teacher to teach him as Neytiri taught Jake... but there are no free one-on-one teachers in Project Neytiri  :'()
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Kaltxì! I'd be glad to be your penpal here on the forum :)

Yours too ma Txura :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txura Rolyu

@ Txonä I would like to have messages sent to me each day and start using the language to get a quainte4d with all the words and struscture. Just send me a text message and we can go from there... (sending you one now)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on March 27, 2011, 09:08:55 AM
@ Txonä I would like to have messages sent to me each day and start using the language to get a quainte4d with all the words and struscture. Just send me a text message and we can go from there... (sending you one now)

So...do you want me to send you a sentence that is broken down to show all the parts? Or did you have something else in mind.

-Txonä Rolyu

Aytanvi

@Txonä Do you think we could just message back and forth starting with basic sentences (ie Hello, how are you... Kaltwi, Ngaru lu fpom srak?) where you can correct my horrid grammar? XD Irayo!

Quote from: Aytanvi on March 27, 2011, 02:11:37 PM
@Txonä Do you think we could just message back and forth starting with basic sentences (ie Hello, how are you... Kaltwi, Ngaru lu fpom srak?) where you can correct my horrid grammar? XD Irayo!

Messaging here on LN? Sure, I'd love to :)

-Txonä Rolyu