Kaltxì! Lu oer aysìpawmo.

Started by Ace, May 24, 2015, 08:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Kaltxi!  :D

I was looking for the most recent forum post and this is it. I'm brand new to learning Na'vi (I literally started today) and was wondering if anyone could message me? I have a few questions that I need help on, most of the language I can figure out but there are some words and letters that I don't understand.

Sorry if this is annoying but like I said I'm new to all this and it's a little hard.

Irayo

-Ace

(also does anyone know what my name would translate to in Na'vi? That's one of the things I can't figure out)

Raiden

Quote from: Ace on May 24, 2015, 08:53:21 PM
Kaltxi!  :D

I was looking for the most recent forum post and this is it. I'm brand new to learning Na'vi (I literally started today) and was wondering if anyone could message me? I have a few questions that I need help on, most of the language I can figure out but there are some words and letters that I don't understand.

Sorry if this is annoying but like I said I'm new to all this and it's a little hard.

Irayo

-Ace

(also does anyone know what my name would translate to in Na'vi? That's one of the things I can't figure out)

I can't help you with the Na'vi stuff, but I can tell you that this isn't really where to post something like this.

We have an introduction subforum, plus many subforums for people who want help learning the language. You should try there, instead; this section is for something much more specific.
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Tìtstewan

Zola'eiu nìprrte' fìtsenge, ma Ace. :)

Oel pxìmolun'i sì reykolikx fìkìngit fìtsengne. :)
(move your mouse over the Na'vi text for translation)

Don't worry, there are great people who would like to help you.
I am not sure what "ace" could be in Na'vi, I still think about.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eana Unil

Hi and welcome here, ma Ace :)

Why not ask your questions here in this thread? Maybe others could learn something while reading the questions and answers. :)

Toliman

Kaltxì ma Ace  :)   Zola'u nìprrte' !

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Ace.  :)
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Plumps

This turns into an introduction thread  ;D  But also a warm welcome from me. Nice to see that new people are still coming in.

Quote from: Ace on May 24, 2015, 08:53:21 PM(also does anyone know what my name would translate to in Na'vi? That's one of the things I can't figure out)

Depends on what the meaning is supposed to be. Apart fromit being a name is the core meaning supposed to be an adjective, noun, verb? They all have different meanings in English.

Blue Elf

Hello Ace,
if you have any question, simply ask it here - from the reply also others can learn, while from PM just you.
Also in thread you can receive more replies, what is also useful. Don't afraid, no question remain unanswered.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)