kältxì! Or kaltxì?

Started by Hawnuyu_Suteyä, January 25, 2011, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnuyu_Suteyä

kaltxì!  ;D  My name is Hawnuyu Suteyä, which I believe to mean "Defender of (people)", which is what my real name, Alexander means!

I hope to learn Na'vi, eventually  ::)

My only language is English, and very barely French (not really, I can barely say Bonjour).  I absolutely love Na'vi, everything about them and Avatar!  James Cameron is my idol, I love art (a bit of an artist myself), technology, cosmology, astronomy, and the universe!

HELLO PEOPLE! :)
I am very busy Tues Jan 25 - Wed Feb 2, so I will not be present until then!

Eanikran

It's kaltxì, no ä. :D

Welcome to the humble forum of LN.org ma oeyä 'eylan, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Tirea Aean

well Kaltxì!

I was waiting for you! ;D

Welcome my friend to the LN forums. best and only for learning the Na'vi language. ;D You totally have a place here, man! take a look around and stay awhile.

pure shame that I must leave for a few months today.

Take a look at the projects boards as well as the beginners board. there are other boards further down where people  discuss all the other things you are interested in ;D

Hawnuyu_Suteyä

Ah, irayo! ;D

I do plan to poke around here and there, but right now I am extremely overwhelmed with work, but in a week or two I will be more present!

I also have the Learn Na'vi app, so I try to memorize when I get the chance, lol!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Hello.  Welcom to LN.  I hope you find yourself at home here :)  I am Aykerusey mi Teriran, or Ayker for short.  I've been studying for a little over a year (though i'm not that good).  I also speak some French :)

Eanikran

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on January 25, 2011, 07:49:55 PM
Hello.  Welcom to LN.  I hope you find yourself at home here :)  I am Aykerusey mi Teriran, or Ayker for short.  I've been studying for a little over a year (though i'm not that good).  I also speak some French :)
oh shi- I just realized that's you in ts ;D
/offtopic sorry

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 25, 2011, 07:51:47 PM
/offtopic sorry

Wait wha...?

Eanikran

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on January 25, 2011, 10:05:45 PM
Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 25, 2011, 07:51:47 PM
/offtopic sorry

Wait wha...?
There's someone in TS whose screen name is Ayker :P

Tsufätu Ayioangä

oh yes, that 'tis me :D  *waves*

Eanikran

Hrh fpimìl fìtxan oe ;D

*sorry for derailing thread XD*

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma Hawnuyu Suteyä ulte zola'u nìprrte' :D

One more Canadian, that's awesome! ;D Where exactly do you come from? Hope you'll enjoy learning the language and being part of this community. ;)

Elfenlied

Shades of the dead are sliding on the walls,
Demons dance in the castle hall.
Female Na'Vi Sculpt--><--Female Na'Vi Sculpt

Hawnuyu_Suteyä

Irayo all, and Ftxavanga Txe′lan, I live in London, Ontario. :D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Hawnuyu_Suteyä on January 31, 2011, 03:19:44 PM
Irayo all, and Ftxavanga Txe′lan, I live in London, Ontario. :D

Oh that's great, pretty close to me then! ;D I live in Québec. :)