Kaltxì. :)

Started by Xui, October 16, 2011, 03:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xui

I'm new... as glaringly obvious.  :-X I come from a background of several languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, both dialects of Tolkein Elvish, Klingon, etc., though Chinese is limited to cussing only) and nerddom, but this is the first time in almost two years I've had the guts to join a group to learn Na'vi. I learned some on my own immediately after the release of the movie but had no one to practice with and lost all progress.  :-[ So yes... teach me much!  ;)
"bag'DaH tu'mo/sHo'ja duro/ylja'Qo/teblaw'nghu mughato'Du/ylja'Qo/van'aj javDIch/Qong DIr Sa'VIch/ghIH yot quelI'Pa/qevas HoH Qa."

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma Xui

Welcome to the most friendly forum for Avatar fans.
Have Fun and enjoy your Stay. :D

These link should be helpful for you, to learn lì'fyat ( Na'vi language ).

http://forum.learnnavi.org/beginners/(for-beginners)-links-to-useful-documents/

Please ask when something is unclear. Anything here will be help you. :D

Your Signature is very interesting. ( Looks like Klingon ). Unfortunately I have no experience with this language. :(

Eywa ngahu ma Eylan ( Eywa with you, my friend )

Eichhörnchen
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

bommel

kaltxì and welcome to the forum :)

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuke ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world.
In addition of useful documents, I advise you read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Seze Mune

Srane, this group is very friendly.  Even those who have been here a long time are helpful to the newcomers.  I hope you feel welcome and return frequently to become acquainted with us.  Multi-faceted, we are! :D

AketuanNavi

Tsmuktengan

May you feel welcome here, Xui!

We have a lot of topics and forum sections, feel free to participate where you want. As said previously, there are now several books and stuff to serve as a base for Na'vi comprehension and speaking. And since this is not easy, you can always have a look at NgayNume or Neytiri Project to practice with other people.  ;)

Do not hesitate to ask questions about anything that could puzzle you.

Human No More

Kaltxi!

Sounds like you're quite the language-learner already! :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman