kaltxi

Started by batmarta, February 14, 2011, 05:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batmarta

hello everyone!
my name is marta, i'm 24yo and i live in one of the most amazing places on earth: venice.
i am fascinated by artificial languages in general, and by na'vi in particular. i'm a linguistics student, and i've decided to analyze na'vi in my thesis. so well, i guess now i have a very good reason to learn this great language: it's a miracle when you manage to work with something you really like doing during your spare time.
hope i'll find here, apart all the information i need, several good friends to share ideas with, and, most of all, i hope i'll be able giving a significative contribution to the forum.
see you around  ::)

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum ma tsmuke :)
This is a great place too and I'm sure you will meet a lot of interesting people!

Eltu Lefngap Makto

Fantastic!  Welcome
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma 'eylan ulte zola'u nìpprte'! :)

Wow, doing an analysis thesis on Na'vi? :o I think that'd be the dream of most people here. ;) Well, you've definitely come to the right place! LN is the perfect way to meet awesome people and learn in a stimulating and efficient way. :D

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ma batmarta  :)
Welcome ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Le'eylan

Trr lefpom ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!
Good day and welcome!

Sunu oer fwa mipa ayhapxìtu verar ziva'u.
It's pleasant to see that new members keeps on coming.

Fìtsenget teiok pxaya tute atxantsan, ulte na Ftxavanga Txe'lan poltxe,
There are a lot of excellent people here and as Ftxavanga Txe'lan said,

san nga zola'u ne eyawra tseng nìngay sìk.
you've truly come to the right place :)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :) :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'.  Have fun.  You've certainly found your niche here! ;D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

although you stated that you are somewhat doing this for your thesis, i would like to entice you to come to the spam boards, we have a blast.  hope to see you around

KaPTan
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.