Kaltxi...

Started by Flewway, April 23, 2011, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flewway

Kaltxi, I'm the newest member on this forum. I've had no experience with the Na'vi language besides the words spoken in the movie, so it's going to take a while before I can participate in some of the sections on this forum. It makes me sad that I can't understand any Na'vi yet and that it's going to take a very long time for me to complete the language, but in time the effort put into this language will be worth it.  ;D

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!

This is truly a great forum full of wonderful people who are always happy to help you.  Have lots of fun learning this fascinating language!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Yayo

I'm amazed at the amount of new members. It makes me very happy. :D

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

'Oma Tirea

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' :D

Quote from: Yayo. on April 23, 2011, 11:50:27 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of new members. It makes me very happy. :D

Srane, tsari oeru teya seiyi nìteng

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyktan16

Kaltxì! Oel ngati kameie :) Nìprrte'! im like brand new myself, only as of a few days ago actually, cool to see that i'm not the only one new here ;D

I've found that this is a most friendly community to be able to immerse yourself into and be able to talk to anybody for help or just chit chat. Im new to learning the language also and so far im having an absolute blast with it :) its like so amazing to be able to learn such a beautiful language and culture and to talk to other people that think the same :)

Anyways, i hope to see that you find this as a great place to be :)
Eywa ngahu :)

Eyawng te Klltepayu

All these new people joining a fì'ul 'eykefu nìtram oeti! Welcome! I hope they stick around ulte pamrel sivi nìNa'vi pxìm. I'm kind of going through a fallow period at the moment, need to turn that around...
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

bommel

kaltxì and welcome! :)

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ulte kameie ngat
welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum and the language.
Eywa ngahu frakrr
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Flewway

Irayo, the language is so very unique and beautiful. The movie struck me in the heart when I watched it and several times I began to bawl my eyes out because I got so into the Na'vi and their culture. When Hometree collapsed and the war broke out killing many of their people it was so intense that I felt like I was a Na'vi at that point. I told myself that I should attempt to connect with the world around me like the Na'vi and try to find a better way of life and enlightment. If only the human race was willing to let go of what they want and don't need- I believe the world would be a much better place without them. What we want and don't need is much less important than what we need to survive. Humans are selfish and ignorant, so much of what they want at that point goes to waste later on because they no longer want it. It's a shame that our world has to be such a wasteful thing because of the way humans choose to live and act.  :'(

Eyktan16

I think you really should look into the real-life na'vi tribe we've got here at the forum. I think you would really like it by the way you're talking. :) They're trying to get everything organized and set up but i think you would really like it :) :) It's like a whole bunch of us here on the forum are actually go out and live off of the land giving up most, if not all, modern conveniences. We're going to live close to the na'vi culture and enjoy ourselves out there. And the cool thing is, it's really gonna happen :) well not for quite a few years though, perhaps around 2014 or 2015 from what i understand. Gives us all a chance to see the other two Avatar movies :) At the moment they're trying to find the perfect location for the tribe.
Like i said, i think you would really like it :)

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/mission-statement/

It's a really awsome idea that they've come up with. Ive gotten in on it myself. you should check it out  :)

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/

Again, i hope you enjoy your time here :)
Eywa ngahu :)

Flewway

The real-life Na'vi tribe sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd be glad to join, but I'm not old enough to leave my parent's house. I'm a Freshman in High School, so I have quite a few years until I can gratuate and join you guys. However, it's given me something to look forward to when I begin my life as an adult.  ;D

Eyktan16

well like i said, there's quite a few years before they even think about moving out and set up the tribe. I can't leave the house yet myself ;D im only a sophomore in highschool ;D but by the time of 2015, im gonna have been graduated for a few years by then, and if i chose to, well off onto college :)

Flewway

Well, I'll have to see if I can join you when that time comes. You never know what might happen that holds you back from doing something you really would like to attempt.  :)

Eyktan16

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Flewway ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Every person on this forum helps you gladly. ;)
Eywa ngahu. :D   
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Flewway

Irayo, questions shall be asked if I don't understand something.  :)

Vawm tsamsiyu

One thing you can do to learn is learn some of the basic words and frases then watch avatar and be able to understand some of the na'vi.  Its especially fun if there's no English subtitled but you understand it anyway like neytiri saying "tam tam"  :D
they killed the [you] tag

Flewway

I'll be sure to do that. It sounds really fun to do.  :)