Kaltxi.

Started by Nawmtxep, April 25, 2011, 09:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nawmtxep

At first the movie made me bawl because of the fact that the innocent Na'vi were murdered when Hometree collapsed and when the war broke out. They fought for their land knowing how dangerous the battle was going to be without fear and knowing that Eywa would take them into her arms if they were to die. It made me hate the people who attacked them and when I realized how we as humans are killing our sa'nok it made me hate the human race as well. What we want and don't need isn't as important as what we need in order to survive, so why do we remain killing our 'Rrta even more just so we can have what we desire when we really don't need them? There are those people who wish to turn back to the ways of the past, but are forced to live how the modern society lives due to laws and such. I wish that we could turn back to the ways of the past so that the world would be a much better place, but it's impossible because the government has made it impossible. If you hunt for food out of season it's considered poaching, if you move to a piece of land it's considered trespassing because it's owned by someone, and if you're caught living on a piece of land without a house or anything you'll be considered homeless and get in trouble with the police. Since when is it a crime to survive? I've seen how this forum has a Real-Life Na'vi Tribe, but I know that I wouldn't be able to join due to my family and such. It's a great idea and I support it all the way, but some things I just can't do. However, what I can do is begin to limit the technology I have so I don't wear out the Earth as much. Even now I have an eco mode turned on my computer so that it absorbs a lot less energy. I'll work on becoming more attached to the beautiful way of life the Na'vi follow and I can't wait until I'm finished learning the language. The movie now remains as a reminder of the promise I made to become more eco friendly and I plan on sticking to that promise as long as I live and passing down that knowledge to my children when I have some.

(Oh, it seems that I've gone into a large rant once again. That's a bit embarrassing.  :-[)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Nawmtxep on April 25, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
(Oh, it seems that I've gone into a large rant once again. That's a bit embarrassing.  :-[)

Quite all right.  We've ranted here before ;D

Anyways, kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! :)

Alyara Arati

Don't worry about the rant; the people here are good listeners.
This is a truly great forum, and we're happy to have so many new people.
So:  Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'!  Good luck with learning.  Have fun!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Nawmtxep ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
This is really the most friendly forum in the world.
If you want no only join the tribe, but also learn our beautifull language, I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. All this forum's members gladly helps you. ;)
Eywa ngahu. :D   
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Nawmtxep

Irayo, this forum seems to be a great place to hang around. I know that it'll be a blast learning how to speak the language and learn the culture of the Na'vi. Eventually I hope that this language will be considered real if enough people begin to learn it and speak it, so that many more will be interested in learning it. Do you think that it has a chance?  ???

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Kamean

Quote from: Nawmtxep on April 26, 2011, 11:07:25 AM
Irayo, this forum seems to be a great place to hang around. I know that it'll be a blast learning how to speak the language and learn the culture of the Na'vi. Eventually I hope that this language will be considered real if enough people begin to learn it and speak it, so that many more will be interested in learning it. Do you think that it has a chance?  ???
Of course it real. We have some threads for speaking nìNa'vi nì'aw and interesting projects, for example - Songs and stories nìNa'vi.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ma Nawmtxep :)
welcome to the best forum ever

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Nawmtxep

Quote from: Kamean on April 26, 2011, 01:39:03 PM
Quote from: Nawmtxep on April 26, 2011, 11:07:25 AM
Of course it real. We have some threads for speaking nìNa'vi nì'aw and interesting projects, for example - Songs and stories nìNa'vi.

Well, I didn't mean it like it didn't exist. I meant if it'd be a language that isn't considered to be sci fi or anything. I think that it'd be really amazing if this language became common and a lot more people started to speak it. It would also be neat if it became a main language like Spanish, English, German, French etc. (I don't think I'm making any sense... :-\)

Toruk Makto

Welcome Nawmtxep!

Just a comment on your first post... Don't let this film foster hate in you. Let it be a catalyst to improve your contribution to help reverse the trends of destruction that are depicted. People think that no one person can make a difference, but they can. Lead by example!

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Nawmtxep

Quote from: Markì on April 27, 2011, 05:02:59 PM
Welcome Nawmtxep!

Just a comment on your first post... Don't let this film foster hate in you. Let it be a catalyst to improve your contribution to help reverse the trends of destruction that are depicted. People think that no one person can make a difference, but they can. Lead by example!

Markì

The movie shall be the reminder of my promise to help fend away the destruction of humans by becoming more eco friendly. Irayo, you've brought more confidence to me. I will prove to those people who don't think the world can be changed by one person that it's possible if you share your knowledge with others.  :)