Kaltxi

Started by Äteya, July 24, 2011, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Äteya

I'm new here and I just want to say kaltxi ;D. Sadly that's pretty much all I know in na'vi :( , but I'm trying to learn more :). I also like the smileys  8).

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.
And listen this Karyu Pawl speech, it helps you pronounce difficult Na'vi sounds. :)

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

hemmond

Kaltxì ma Äteya. And welcome here. I hope, that you will keep up learning and that you'll be friend of us, of Eywa nad of na'vi language... If you want to help, feel free to ask anybody. :) And one day, you might be good enough to correct some other beginners. :)

Eywa ngahu, ma tsmuk.
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Hello ma Äteya! :D It's great to have you here. :) I hope you'll have fun with us and with the learning of the awesome Na'vi language! ;D As hemmond said, feel free to ask whenever you have a question; don't be afraid, nobody here bites! ;)

Fwewyu Tìngayä

Very sweet to see newcomers.
Zola'eiu nìprrte' fte nivume fìlì'fya alor.
Good luck!

Dreamlight

Hello, and welcome.  :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome :) (and yes, those smileys are cool ^^)

Human No More

Kaltxi - welcome to the forum :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Kaltxì and welcome to the best forum in the world!

Äteya

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on July 24, 2011, 04:22:54 PM
nobody here bites! ;)
Irayo for all the support. :) If nobody bites I guess it's safe to ask what does the ma that you guys are putting in front of my name mean?  ???

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Ma is a marker used to address a person. For example, if you wish to address your friend named Bobby, you can say ma Bobby. :) It can also be used with words such as 'eylan friend or tsmukan/tsmuke brother/sister, and even with plural. :) For instance, to address several friends, ma (oeyä) eylan. :D

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì and welcome! :D ALways love to see more people joining :)

About ma: well I can confirm that unlike in French, ma does NOT mean my ;D ;D It's just a word you have to put when you are speaking directly to someone (not about him/her with someone else)

Syulang

Kaltxi ulte zola'u' niprrte ma tsmuk   :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tirea Aean

Syulang

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 26, 2011, 07:25:38 PM
Quote from: Syulang on July 25, 2011, 11:03:32 PM

tsmuke ;)

I said tsmuk becuase apparently that's what you use when you don't know if ther person in question is a boy or girl. hrh  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Syulang on July 26, 2011, 07:33:05 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 26, 2011, 07:25:38 PM
Quote from: Syulang on July 25, 2011, 11:03:32 PM

tsmuke ;)

I said tsmuk becuase apparently that's what you use when you don't know if ther person in question is a boy or girl. hrh  ;D

yeah that's why I said nice dodge. you know, gender is in one's profile. just click the display name on any post. ;)

Syulang

Quoteyeah that's why I said nice dodge. you know, gender is in one's profile. just click the display name on any post. ;)

yeah i know  ;) it just seemed easier, if that's not incedibly lazy.   :P

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia