Kaltxì

Started by tsyili, March 01, 2012, 07:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsyili

Kaltxì! I stumbled across this website and am determined to become fairly fluent in Na'vi. /stubborn
I loved the movie, and my favorite character was Neytiri. I prefer to be called Kiyari, or Ki, or any other nickname that may come to mind.
I suppose if I can't be flawless I can be brief.

Eywa ngahu,

Kìyarì

Alyara Arati

Zolaei'u nìprrte', ma Kiyari! Sunu oeru tstxo ngeyä. :D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Beginners stuff.
Useful tips.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum. *bows*
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Sìkat

tsyili

Tstunwi, smon nìprrte' nìwotx.

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome! :)

tsyili

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Kiyari on March 01, 2012, 07:22:51 PM
Kaltxì! I stumbled across this website and am determined to become fairly fluent in Na'vi. /stubborn
I loved the movie, and my favorite character was Neytiri. I prefer to be called Kiyari, or Ki, or any other nickname that may come to mind.
I suppose if I can't be flawless I can be brief.

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' :) Taking leaps in learning anything (including Na'vi) isn't easy, ha etrìpa syayvi :)

Also, take your time, and don't fear any correction of your mistakes.  It'll help speed up the learning process.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Vur’evenge

kaltxì frapo!

I am newly in love again with things Pandoran and Na'vi, and found the forum.  I've been reading here and elsewhere.  My brain hurts!  ;)
I'm also part of a VE otherwise known as Second Life (SL), which still has a few active Pandora RP sims, one is very stunning with great attention to detail.  After the film's release (during my hiatus from SL) there was an Avatar and Na'vi frenzy.  Not so much now.   Ironically, residents of SL, which has been around since approximately 2004, are called Avatars.

I am practicing simple conversational Na'vi language with a friend in SL, but am a bare-bones beginner.  I have been soaking up the Na'vi culture threads here as well. Can't wait for the films 2 & 3!

Fìtrr lu sìltsana trr. Eywa ngahu.

P.S.   Anyone?  I have uploaded a photo to use in my profile, but it isn't appearing.  I realize it may take some time, but I don't find the instructions about that, nor have I seen a forum settings FAQ.  Thanks in advance for pointers.  ;)
"We tend to live in a world of certainty, of undoubted, rock-ribbed perceptions: our convictions prove that things are the way we see them and there is no alternative to what we hold as true.  This is our daily situation, our cultural condition, our common way of being human" ~ Maturana & Varela

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Vur'evenge on March 09, 2012, 09:14:49 AM
kaltxì frapo!

I am newly in love again with things Pandoran and Na'vi, and found the forum.  I've been reading here and elsewhere.  My brain hurts!  ;)
I'm also part of a VE otherwise known as Second Life (SL), which still has a few active Pandora RP sims, one is very stunning with great attention to detail.  After the film's release (during my hiatus from SL) there was an Avatar and Na'vi frenzy.  Not so much now.   Ironically, residents of SL, which has been around since approximately 2004, are called Avatars.

I am practicing simple conversational Na'vi language with a friend in SL, but am a bare-bones beginner.  I have been soaking up the Na'vi culture threads here as well. Can't wait for the films 2 & 3!

Fìtrr lu sìltsana trr. Eywa ngahu.

P.S.   Anyone?  I have uploaded a photo to use in my profile, but it isn't appearing.  I realize it may take some time, but I don't find the instructions about that, nor have I seen a forum settings FAQ.  Thanks in advance for pointers.  ;)

Kaltxì ma Vur'evenge.  Zola'eiu nìprrte'!  For introducing yourself, you might want to start your own thread so that we know that you're different from Kiyari.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci