kaltxì

Started by tompakato, March 15, 2013, 05:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tompakato

Kaltxì ma frapo, oeru syaw Pier. Oe plltxe nì'Ìnglìsì sì nìFranse sì nì'Espanyol sì nìLospan.
Okay, that's my first try composing anything in Na'vi and I hope I didn't make a big skxawng out of myself!

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma tompakato alu Pier!

Quote from: tompakato on March 15, 2013, 05:54:23 AM
Kaltxì ma frapo, oeru syaw Pier. Oe plltxe nì'Ìnglìsì, nìFranse, nì'Espanyol sì nìLospan.
Just to many . Not wrong but sounds strange, use comma. ;)
Slä txantsana tìkangkem. :)

It's nice to see new members here!

Eywa ngahu!
- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Tompakato ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tiluko

Kaltxì ma Tompakato! :)
I'm fairly new to the forums and to learning Na'vi as well.

Tanri

Zola'u nìprrte ma Tompakato!
Nga zola'u ta Eywa'eveng srak? Nga pamrel soli fìtsengur 'awvea alo ulte plltxe nga na Omatikaya! ;)

QuoteKaltxì ma frapo, oeru syaw Pier. Oe plltxe nì'Ìnglìsì sì nìFranse sì nì'Espanyol sì nìLospan.
Very good, no joke.
Welcome to the forum which currently appears to be not-so-much alive, however don't be discouraged, it's only some kind of winter sleep. :D
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Tsmuktengan

Wow... you just arrived here and you speak better Na'vi than me since I've been here... I think you rock (and I think I am just crap not being able to do this, lack of time).  ;D

Zola'u nìprrte ma tsmuke. We have online session twice per week to practice and help learning Na'vi by speaking online... and have fun as well (with a teacher that like drawing to offer conversation topics). Would you like to join in?  :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì, ma 'eylan amip!

Did I properly decode the last language you have listed as Lojban? :)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]