Kaltxì

Started by Correnäs, June 05, 2014, 04:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Correnäs

Nice to meet you all! I can't believe this place is real, I'm so excited to learn this new language and hope I can meet some new friends too. Irayo!

Kiyevame Ikran

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Correnäs
Hello and welcome Correnäs.

Everyone here is like a family and are willing to help each other ;)
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Welcome to this awesome Hometree of LearnNa'vi forum. Here are some people, who are 'obsessed' to help everyone. :P ;D Feel free to ask! :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kame Ayyo’koti

Zola'u nìprrte' ma Correnäs! :)
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."