Kaltxì

Started by Ateyo Alayon, August 25, 2016, 01:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ateyo Alayon

Hi, I am Tiziano (I'm Italian, that's why my name is so strange). I love Avatar, I love Na'vi, ecc.
I ever wanted to learn their beautiful language and tried on my own. But I need some help, and luckily I've found this forum.
Ok I stop this boring presentation.

Kiyevame (and please forgive my mistakes and my bad english: as I said it's not my native language).

Toliman

Kaltxì ma Ateyo Alayon  :) Zola'u nìprrte' fìtsenge  :)

Tìtstewan

Benvenuto! Welcome! Zola'eiu nìprrte'! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì, ma Ateyo Alayon ulte zola'u nìprrte'! (Hello, O Ateyo Alayon and come pleasantly!)

You have indeed found thr riht place to learn the Na'vi language. Every resource you need is here. There is a relatively small but tenacious group of folks here who will be happy to help you learn, and chat in Na'vi with you. (There are places to do this, both in writing, and in speaking.) It's also a place to just hang out with likeminded Avatar fans.

Don't feel bad about mistakes; we all make them, even those of us who have been doing this for years. And I don't think your English skills or lack thereof will be a big problem here (although we have not had a lot of Italian folks here).

On an unrelated note, I hope the big earthquake they had there a few days ago didn't affect you too badly!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Ateyo Alayon

Irayo ma Toliman.
Danke, Tìstewan.
Thank you 'Eylan Ayfalulukanä. Fortunately I live in northern Italy and it was too far from here to damage anything.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Ateyo Alayon!  :)
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Vawmataw

Benvenuto, Ateyo Alayon!

You've fallen on the right forum for this beautiful language. It's not the most active place in the world, but you should end up satisfied and amused with this language.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Wind12

Rotobull cz

Zola'u nìprrte' ma Ateyo Alayon. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D