Kaltxí

Started by Mimi, March 21, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimi

Oel ayngati kameie ma tsmukan ulte tsmuke ^^

My name is Mimi (shortcut of Michela). I was shortly in this forum a few years ago with another account, but because of problems I couldn´t be active as I wished :)

I come from Italy but I live in Austria since 2013 (Austria is the little land near Germany :P not Australia)

I came in peace to learn Na´vi language and share one of my passion. COOKING! :D

Indeed, I have a little project I would like to share with you all and let you all join this. Recipes inspired on Na´vi culture and avatar movie :)

I already thought about some recipes for Nikt'chey that I would love to share with you. (In hope no one else here had already the same idea? Ups!)

As hobby I am a amateur swimmer, I have a little vlog on youtube, I am dj and I am a naturalist/ ecologist.

In hope to bring a bit of my light, I hug you all and we read us soon! :D

Kíyevame!

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Kaltxì nìmun :)

Quote from: Mimi on March 21, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
I was shortly in this forum a few years ago with another account, but because of problems I couldn´t be active as I wished
I hope that you will can be more active now :)

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Eana Unil

Tolätxaw nìprrte' :)

Aka`ula

Kaltxi and welcome back to the forum  :)  :pali:

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte tolätxaw nìprrte'! :D