Kaltxì

Started by Srungsiyu, July 31, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srungsiyu

Kaltxì!

I am Maren!
I first became interested in the world of Pandora in 2009 when the previews started showing on TV, and seeing the movie in theatres was my first date! The fandom is rather dear to me, though I hiatused from 2011 until April of this year.

I'm interested in learning the Na'vi language because, in my region, people often interfere with working service animals. I'm getting a Service Dog soon and rather use something boring, like Russian or Welsh or English, I want to train him in the Na'vi language, so that people can't give him random commands... because he'll have absolutely no clue what "come here" means. His name is also going to be in the Na'vi language: Srungsiyu (Helper/Assistant). I considered Nantang for a bit, but it didn't really fit for a service animal, so I decided on that instead.

I'm looking forwards to learning with all of you!
-Maren

Discord: redfailhawk#2688
Feel free to add me, but I'm in the Community server as well, so you'll see me there under a similar name!
Service Dog: Srungsiyu
Dog Handler: Maren
Oel ngati kameie.
Beginner | English | Ready to learn

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte Zola'u nìprrte'! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Lynxcat

Kaltxì! Welcome to Learn Na'vi! That's a really cool idea you have!  :) Please, if you do teach your dog na'vi commands, keep us updated! I'm curious!
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Srungsiyu :)
Hello and welcome here :)