Kaltxi everyone!

Started by Omatikaya Tsamsiyu, March 18, 2015, 03:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Kaltxi,
My name is Paul, and I'm here to learn. I don't speak well  in NA'vi, so I will speak english for now. I'm a bit shy to speak in Na'vi at the moment. But I hpoe I'll be able to speak to you in this beutyful language which is Na'vi.
I'm 16 years old and interests in firearms, aircraft, etc.
I also love Avatar and the Na'vi, and want to learn their language. Ao, Kaltxi

P.S. If I miss spelled some words its becouse I have a dameged keybourd, and monitor
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable
I-Ikran Makto (Ikran rider)

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' ma Pawl! :)

Hello and welcome! It's still great to see new people who want to learn Na'vi.
I hope you will have much fun with learning! If you have questions feel free to ask. :) There are some great people who like to help. :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :D
And it's fine to be shy, though keep in mind we're all very welcoming and willing to help you learn Na'vi, also willing to explain what's wrong and why it's wrong. :)

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ma Omatikaya Tsamsiyu :D
welcome to the forum :)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kame Ayyo’koti

The creator of Na'vi is named Paul.

This must be a great omen. ;) :P
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

Dreamlight

Kxaltì.  Though I'm just recently returning myself from a long absence, it's good to see the community still alive.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

It's 'kaltxi' no.t 'Kxalti'
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on March 23, 2015, 12:06:45 AM
It's 'kaltxi' no.t 'Kxalti'

Correct! :D

Always glad to see another student if Na'vi here.

What kind of aircraft do you like? Military? Commercial? Private? Any interest in becoming a pilot?

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Well, I like military planes the most, my faverite is the german Bf-109, as for modern, I like th F-35, but my other most favrite is the Mig 17. As for becoming a pilot, I have no chance, becouse I have bad eye sight, but I build airplane model from cardboard.
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Ftiafpi

I'm a private pilot who can't read the largest letter on the eye chart without my glasses or contact lenses. While you're not going to be a fighter pilot without surgery there are plenty of other roles in the air that need pilots. That said, it's not as glamorous a career as it used to be.

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

I'll try to get to a military class, and  join the polish army if possible, But the chances are 1/ 1000, so I geuss I will end up in a linguistic class, since I've gott the guts and memory to languages. I'll be a linguist.
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on April 02, 2015, 02:10:00 PM
I'll try to get to a military class, and  join the polish army if possible, But the chances are 1/ 1000, so I geuss I will end up in a linguistic class, since I've gott the guts and memory to languages. I'll be a linguist.

Nothing wrong with that! Learning Na'vi is a great place to start developing mental tools to learn other languages.

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

I totaly agree, I'm also learning german. I listen and sing german marches all the time. They are beutiful in my opinion. Of course when compairing them to Na'vi songs they don't even come close to them Na'vi songs are waaaay more beutiful then the german matches.
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Ftxavanga unilyu atxen

Kaltxi ,

I been away such a long time That i introduce myself again .
It is so long ago That i need to learn everything , even my own name overhere  :o

I know That there whas someone from Holland to , i hope he is still around ?

So new start , learn again and have fun with all of you ,my friends  :)
i see you ....Eywah ngahu...

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Well Welocome back!
I'm not the best for the task ofgreetings, becouse I joined like a month ago and we didn't never conversate... But it's good that your back anyways :) As you cansee  your not the only one that learns the language all over, Idon't speak Na'vi so wellandtry'in yo learn some new wordsall the time...
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Kaltxì ma Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Know that you will have unending support in this community and that everybody here is welcoming and accepting and justs like one big happy family. I hope you enjoy being part of this. I'm happy to see new people so interested.

if you ever want to talk at all or just need a questions answered, while I'm not as thoroughly Na'vified as other more experienced Na'vi such as Titstewan and many others, I will try my best to answer. feel free to message me.

ta Tstewa Ikrantsyìp
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project