Kaltxì frapo!

Started by Flawkan, November 24, 2011, 04:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flawkan

Kaltxì frapo!
I simply want to say hello and introduce myself to you...
I watched AVATAR for the first time, some weeks after its release and i was totaly overwhelmed. Pandora was enchanting and i fell in love with the Na´vi way of living... their culture, their language, their lifestyle. I got kind of sad, knowing, there would never be the chance to live on such a planet.
About 2 weeks ago, i thought it would be a great idea to the watch the movie again... and this time it totaly crushed me... and I felt terrible, because its just a dream...
Well, enough drama :) I started to google around a bit, trying to find a friendly community, which is also as fascinated into the Na´vi world as I am. Well, i hope i finally aproached to the right website :)
I speak pretty much no Na´vi till now, but i´ll try to learn the basics as fast as possibel ;)

Something about myself:
I´m 17 years old and german. I live in Moscow since 3 years but i´ll be back in Germany in about 2 years... Most of my freetime dies for music, as i play guitar and drums... and since about 4 months im also producing electronic music. I also like reading tons of books, particularly fantasy stuff... and i´m also a big fan of games, such as Skyrim, League of Legends eg...

If their are any questions, simply ask, ill try to answer them as good as possible :D

Eywa ngahu!
Pandora!

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Useful documents and studying materials are here and useful tips in this place.
Try to speak, if you want pick language faster and easier. And don't be afraid of errors. Everyone will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Plumps

Kaltxì ma Flawkan ;)

great to see that there are still new people coming in :) and very good to hear that you took an interest in our friendly community here ;)

Seems like you had a look around already.
I'll return the offer, if you have questions just ask. :) Apart from the links and helpful stuff that tsmukan Kamean already posted, maybe you wanna have a look into the German part of the forum.
We also have a Skype group and (hopefully) the beginning of another Team Speak group on Tuesdays if you are interested. Sometimes questions are best answered by talking instead of writing and trying to explain sounds. :)

Kìyevame ulte hayalovay.

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum :)

Ikxeru

Kaltxì ma Flawkan ulte zola'u nìprrte'.

Great to se that so many new people arrive these days. I'd like to second Plumps' opinion that you defintly should check out the German section of the forum. As I started to learn, I found it much easier to learn with teaching material in my native language.

Now, it doesn't matter to me, whether I use English oer German guides, but in the beginning it was quite hard to translate from English to Na'vi using a German intermediate to understand Grammar and linguistic patterns.

Hayalovay ulte Eywa ngahu!

- ta Ikxeru
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

AketuanNavi

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman