kaltxì frapo!

Started by Vur’evenge, March 09, 2012, 01:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vur’evenge

kaltxì frapo!

;) Ever the noob...  I posted on someone else's introduction...  I take good directions so, here's my intro:

I am newly in love again with things Pandoran and Na'vi, and found the forum.  I've been reading here and elsewhere.  My brain hurts! 
I'm also part of a VE otherwise known as Second Life (SL), which still has a few active Pandora RP sims, one is very stunning with great attention to detail.  After the film's release (during my hiatus from SL) there was an Avatar and Na'vi frenzy.  Not so much now.   Ironically, residents of SL, which has been around since approximately 2004, are called Avatars.

I am practicing simple conversational Na'vi language with a friend in SL, but am a bare-bones beginner.  I have been soaking up the Na'vi culture threads here as well. Can't wait for the films 2 & 3!

Fìtrr lu sìltsana trr. Eywa ngahu.

P.S.   Anyone?  I have uploaded a photo to use in my profile, but it isn't appearing.  I realize it may take some time, but I don't find the instructions about that, nor have I seen a forum settings FAQ.  Thanks in advance for pointers. 
"We tend to live in a world of certainty, of undoubted, rock-ribbed perceptions: our convictions prove that things are the way we see them and there is no alternative to what we hold as true.  This is our daily situation, our cultural condition, our common way of being human" ~ Maturana & Varela

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Vur'evenge ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Be free ask all you need.

Eywa ngahu. :D

QuoteP.S.   Anyone?  I have uploaded a photo to use in my profile, but it isn't appearing.  I realize it may take some time, but I don't find the instructions about that, nor have I seen a forum settings FAQ.  Thanks in advance for pointers
You should resize it. No more than 100 x 100 pixels. ;)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Alyara Arati

Welcome again!  Since you've read Kiyari's intro thread, you've seen all the links to helpful beginner stuff, yes?  It is, as advertised, very helpful. ;)

Good luck learning the language and just generally enjoy yourself; we've got great folks here! :D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Vur’evenge

You should resize it. No more than 100 x 100 pixels. ;)

Srane. Oeru teya si.  Irayo ma Kamean.

Pixel size did the trick!
"We tend to live in a world of certainty, of undoubted, rock-ribbed perceptions: our convictions prove that things are the way we see them and there is no alternative to what we hold as true.  This is our daily situation, our cultural condition, our common way of being human" ~ Maturana & Varela

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum :)

Stranger Come Knocking

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.