Kaltxì frapo!

Started by Nawmatskxe, August 06, 2012, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nawmatskxe

Kaltxì frapo!
(Hello everyone!)

I'm a beginner in the Na'vi language and I'm very excited to learn it! I only know a few words in Na'vi, but I'm hoping to learn many more with the help of this amazing community! :)

Some facts about me:

I have a dog named Shiloh

I play Minecraft

I'm a U.I.L. student (Calculus/Computer Science)

And I love the Na'vi culture

I'm glad to see that there is people who feel the same as I do!

As I said, I'm a beginner so any help is appreciated! Irayo nìli!
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Neytorokx ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Check beginners stuff here and here - useful tips. Enjoy!
And be free ask all you need.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Nawmatskxe

Kaltxì ma Kamean ulte irayo!

I've read over the beginner tips and things before I even made the forums account, how ever I will read them again to ensure I don't miss anything.

Once again irayo ulte eywa ngahu!  :)
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!

Taronyu Leleioae

Kaltxì ma tsmukan amip!

There are many great guides and helpful threads to help you on your way to learn.
I keep my guides in a binder and read them over periodically.

Soon you will be writing sentences!  You can post them in the beginner forum where many learned brothers and sisters will readily explain how to correct then and why.  I have found that to be one of the best learning tools.  Plus you can read through questions from others and learn from their questions too.

Kìyevame!

ta TL

Rawmpxom

Kaltxi! :D I'm glad you've decided to join us in learning the Na'vi language, it's a fun language to learn! I hope you enjoy learning with us!
Eywa ngahu ulte oel ngati kameie!

Tsmuktengan

I'm a bit late, but at least I welcome you here as well (as we shared on Project Tribal).

Feel free to ask any questions you want. We are also on TeamSpeak and irc if you want to practice by speaking directly or just talk. No level in Na'vi is required.  ;)

Nawmatskxe

Irayo, ma tsmuktengan! I'll be sure to drop in!

In the mean time,

Eywa ngahu.