Kaltxì frapo!

Started by Avery, May 04, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avery

Kaltxì frapo!

I'm new to the world of learning Navi. Thank you all for setting up this awesome community!!!

I've written a dialogue in Navi that I would love some help correcting. I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes, but maybe someone out there who's advanced or more advanced than me could help me correct it? For instance, I don't know how to do verb conjugations or use articles. That's just one of my many questions!

Should I just post the dialogue? If so, where should I do that?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and improving my Navi with you!

Irayo.
Avery

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Avery on May 04, 2016, 05:47:55 PM
Kaltxì frapo!

I'm new to the world of learning Navi. Thank you all for setting up this awesome community!!!

I've written a dialogue in Navi that I would love some help correcting. I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes, but maybe someone out there who's advanced or more advanced than me could help me correct it? For instance, I don't know how to do verb conjugations or use articles. That's just one of my many questions!

Should I just post the dialogue? If so, where should I do that?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and improving my Navi with you!

Irayo.
Avery
Kaltxì!

Welcome to learn Na'vi! :D

I'd be glad to help you with your dialogue! Feel free to post a new thread in the /beginners forum about it and I'll have a look and help there.

Verbs do not conjugate except for tense, aspect and mood. So there is no such thing as I am you are he is but instead it's all I be you be he be.

And there are no articles in Na'vi. Just use the noun. This also means that there are no gendered articles like el/la, or le/la or der/die/das in Spanish/French/German. Yay for simplicity and less arbitrary memorization!

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Avery

Thanks for the warm welcome! zola'u nìprrte'

I'm posting my dialogue in new thread in the Beginners' forum. See you there!

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Avery :D

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Avery:D
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Rotobull cz

Welcome, Avery! :D It's full of lovely, kind people here...  So I think you'll like to be part of our wonderful community... :)

I'm always very glad to help...
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.