Kaltxì frapo

Started by Ngay Hawnu, November 21, 2011, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ngay Hawnu

Kaltxì aysmukan si aytsmuke(?)

I saw this site, took a look around and had to join ;D I want to learn to speak na'vi and it looks like this is the place to learn. Can't wait to meet everyone one the forums :)

My forum name is as close as I could get to my nickname and last name :P

Tirea Aean

Welcome :D This is certainly the best place in the world for learning the Na'vi language, for we are basically the source of its continued existence.

Also, how did you get your [forum display] name, if you don't mind my asking?

AketuanNavi

Welcome to LearnNavi Alyara Mi'niri.  :)

This is definitely the best place to learn.

Have fun. A few cool (and admittedly non-language related) things to check out would be the spam board and the 2012 AvatarMeet.

Ngay Hawnu

Thank you :D

As for my forum name, I honestly can not remember where I got it. It was so long ago :O

Why do you ask? If you don't mind my asking, haha

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Alyara Mi'niri on November 21, 2011, 11:16:57 AM

As for my forum name, I honestly can not remember where I got it. It was so long ago :O

:P Oh because I'm not entirely sure what it means, and what an Alyara is, and I have seen many named "Alyara" here. :)

anyways, we are a kind helpful bunch, feel free to look around, ask questions and what not. :D

Ngay Hawnu

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 21, 2011, 12:02:16 PM
Quote from: Alyara Mi'niri on November 21, 2011, 11:16:57 AM

:P Oh because I'm not entirely sure what it means, and what an Alyara is, and I have seen many named "Alyara" here. :)

anyways, we are a kind helpful bunch, feel free to look around, ask questions and what not. :D

Ah.... I see now. I had no clue that others had the same name :P Well, for now, that is a temporary name until I find a name more suiting for me ;D or more close to the meaning of my actual name/nickname and such lol

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

I advise you come to this beginners stuff and read this tips.
If you want pick language faster and easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors. Everyone will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Oeri Tirea Ke Lu Mawey

Kaltxì ma tsmuk!

This is a great place to learn the Na'vi language. Eveyone here is really helpful. I look forward to seeing you around!

Hayalovay!
I am the sea on a moonless night
Calling, falling, slipping tides
I am the leaky dripping pipes
The endless aching drops of light

I am the raindrop falling down
Always longing for the deeper ground
I am the broken, breaking seas
Even my blood finds ways to bleed

Even the rivers ways to run
Even the rain to reach the sun
Even my thirsty streams
Even in my dreams

I AM RESTLESS!

Tsmuktengan

Kaltxi ma tsmukan! Zola'u niprrte! :)

What do you think about Na'vi? Why do you want to learn such a language? Just being curious, as I try to learn it as well...  ;)

Ngay Hawnu

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on November 22, 2011, 03:03:25 PM

What do you think about Na'vi? Why do you want to learn such a language? Just being curious, as I try to learn it as well...  ;)

What I think about Na'vi? hmmm....I think it is a very interesting language and I like the way it sounds. It would also be nice to speak another language fluently other than English lol

Oh, and I'm a "tsmuke" btw xD

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ngay Hawnu on November 22, 2011, 03:22:08 PM
Quote from: Tsmuktengan on November 22, 2011, 03:03:25 PM

What I think about Na'vi? hmmm....I think it is a very interesting language and I like the way it sounds. It would also be nice to speak another language fluently other than English lol

Oh, and I'm a "tsmuke" btw xD

same here :D

Tsmuktengan

Ngaytxoa ma tsmuke. This didn't seem to be in your profile when I looked at it (I always try to know a bit who I'm talking to).

Feel free to ask questions are try forming sentences in the beginners forums. There are some topics and "sheets" that explain the basic grammar rules.

I wish Ngaygnume would start again...

Tirea Aean

NgayNume can start again of there is enough interest and administrative planning.

Sherilyn

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 23, 2011, 04:39:06 PM
NgayNume can start again of there is enough interest and administrative planning.

<--- would probably be interested.

Ngay Hawnu, where are you located in the States?  I'm from PA.

Tirea Aean

MD here.

I need a team of people to help out with planning and lessons. if we hurry and start now, we CAN have a worknig mini NgayNume this winter. again, we just need volunteers, and then willing students.

Ngay Hawnu

Hmm...I thought I put the gender before ;D oh, well. I will try to ask questions that come to mind and Sherilyn, I am from TX :)

Tanri

Kaltxì ma Ngay Hawnu, zera'u nìprrte' :)

Welcome to the Na'vi corner here on Earth ;)
Glad to see new Na'vi friends, specially when a lot of time passed from Avatar hype in 2010. It tells me that there is still a serious interest in Na'vi and their beautiful language.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 23, 2011, 08:50:58 PM
MD here.

I need a team of people to help out with planning and lessons. if we hurry and start now, we CAN have a worknig mini NgayNume this winter. again, we just need volunteers, and then willing students.

I have created a new topic here. I hope this can help.