Kaltxí frapo, oel ayngati kameie.

Started by Herwìna, January 16, 2011, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herwìna

Hello,
I am glad to meet you all.
You may call me lumivalko or Snowball.

I have been a stalker of learnnavi forum for some time now, but only now did I register, mainly because I noticed the Neytiri program. I want to join it so badly and become karyu later on.
I think it would be good if you had some outlines for these introductions because I really have no idea what to write here...  ::)

Anyway! It is great to finally be here! Hopefully this will make me learn this fantastic language faster than what would happen if I merely studied on my own.

Eywa ngahu.
Siyevop nga nìzawnong ayukmì, vaykrr oengeyä mefya'o ultxaräpun fìtsap nìmun.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Tirea Aean

Well hello there, Snowball! ;D

AWESOME! I LOOOVE it when lurkers decide to join in on the fun and discussion. fun times :)

I personally would LOVE to see you and many others become karyu. to see people progress in the language gives me great joy.

OH YES. joining this forum was the best idea you ever had if your aim is to learn Na'vi.

Welcome, zola'eiu nìprrte' to the boards, I'm sure you will find you place and learn well. ;D

Cheers
--TA

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma Lumivalko (or Snowball). :)

Waw, we've had a lot of new members introducing themselves in the past few days! It's awesome to see that so many new people want to learn the Na'vi language. :) Since you appear to know the forum pretty well already, I assume that you'll be able to get along fine with resources and information threads! You can always ask for help in case of uncertainties or concerns though! :D Also, it's great that you have noticed the Neytiri project! It's only a bit sad that there's so many students for so few teachers.. :o But well, we'll see how it goes. Concerning an outline for the introductions, it's the first time I hear that suggestion :D I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea at all! ;)

It is great to have you, too! =D I'm sure you'll indeed learn the language faster and easier on LN. :)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 16, 2011, 09:30:26 PM
Kaltxì ma Lumivalko (or Snowball). :)

Waw, we've had a lot of new members introducing themselves in the past few days! It's awesome to see that so many new people want to learn the Na'vi language. :)

It is great to have you, too! =D I'm sure you'll indeed learn the language faster and easier on LN. :)

Fì'u.

Kemaweyan

Kaltxì, ma tsmuk, oel ngati kameie. Zola'u nìprrte' ne lì'fyaolo' awngeyä ;) :D Spaw oel futa lu txantsana tìpe'un fwa za'u fìtsenge fte nivume fìlì'fyati anawm :) Lì'fyari leNa'vi tsun tskxekeng nì'aw sleykivu ngati tsulfätu angay ulte ke smon oer kea seng alahe a tsatsenge tsun nga pivängkxo nìNa'vi fìtxan :) Ulte nìteng livu prrte' awngar fwa srung sivi ngaru, txo ngal kin fì'ut :)

Nume ngal lì'fyati leNa'vi a fì'uri Eywa ngaru lrrtok sivi ;) Irayo, ma 'eylan. Eywa ngahu! ;)

Hi, sibling, I See you. Welcome to our community ;) :D I believe that it's an excellent decision to come here to learn this great language :) Only practice can help you to become true master of Na'vi language and I don't know any other places where you could converse in Na'vi :) And besides we would be happy to help you, if you need it :)

Eywa will smile you in your learning of Na'vi language ;) Thanks, friend. Eywa with you! ;)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

bommel

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Herwìna

Actually I am Finnish, I'm merely residing in Ireland atthe moment. :)

Irayo for all the welcomes <3
Siyevop nga nìzawnong ayukmì, vaykrr oengeyä mefya'o ultxaräpun fìtsap nìmun.

Oe zawng
nga zawng
nìwotx awnga zawng
fte oeti zeykivawng

Ngal yamom fì'ut srak?!

Yayo

Well, I suppose that I could be forgiven. I actually thought that Taronyu was from Europe..

Yayo on facebook

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Quote from: Yayo. on January 17, 2011, 04:54:24 AM
Well, I suppose that I could be forgiven. I actually thought that Taronyu was from Europe..

I have this problem. Do I use an Australian flag or a UK flag? I decided on a UK flag.

Anyway, kaltxì ma Lumivalko!
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Yayo

Hmm.. Wouldn't it be cool if we are able to post two flags? That way, John could have Great Britain and Australia and I could have America and Australia.. Interesting thoughts..

Yayo on facebook

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Yayo. on January 17, 2011, 01:11:44 PM
Hmm.. Wouldn't it be cool if we are able to post two flags? That way, John could have Great Britain and Australia and I could have America and Australia.. Interesting thoughts..

Yes, like one flag for the place of origin and one for the current country! :D

Yayo

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 17, 2011, 01:28:03 PM
Quote from: Yayo. on January 17, 2011, 01:11:44 PM

Yes, like one flag for the place of origin and one for the current country! :D

Precisely.

Yayo on facebook

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Snowball  :)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...