New here :)

Started by SyenMakto, April 24, 2014, 10:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SyenMakto

I am addicted to Avatar, I LOVE Pandora in all of its beauty and diversity of life. I am really interested in the life on Pandora, but I came here to learn the gorgeous language and become one of the People. Any help, tips, fun facts, or topics would be greatly appreciated. I know almost none of the language yet, but with study, I hope to become at least halfway decent ;D Irayo 'eylan

PS: This is also my first time....ever... using a forum  :'( so let it be known I don't really know my way around. Yes I know im a noob, but whatever. Hopefully that will change :)
-Syen Makto
"Fly like you will die tomorrow, and live to fly again"

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte', ma SyenMakto!

Yeah, we saw us in the Pronunciation / Phonetics board, but it's always great to see new people joining here. :D
As for the forum, well it have tons of stuff, from learning material up to the funny spammy spam sections ;D
Make a little exploration first, to get a sight of the general forum's structure.

Quote from: SyenMakto on April 24, 2014, 10:46:07 AM
PS: This is also my first time....ever... using a forum  :'( so let it be known I don't really know my way around. Yes I know im a noob, but whatever. Hopefully that will change :)
I'm a SMF guru (lol), so I'm one of the right address for question regarding that.
For general stuff regarding the forum, I would take a look at the Help Page of this forum software. For things about the forum codes (bb codes), I wrote a tutorial: Bulletin Board Code - Tutorial

Anyway, feel free to ask. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Hey there! To get started, Check out my Na'vi lessons blog over at http://tirea.learnnavi.org :) I try to make it easy. Not every single little nit piece of grammar is there (We have the guide called Horen Lì'fyayä leNa'vi by wm.annis for that but it's basically written for PHD linguist type people) but imo it's a good start.

the Learn Na'vi forum is certainly THE BEST place ever to start to learn and practice the Na'vi language. A warm welcome to you, ma 'eylan. May you learn well here. As was said before, feel free to look around and ask questions when they come up.

Atokirina Sweriye

Welcome, I'm very new too, but it's a lot to explore here so it takes time to get through it all. Have fun!

Tirea Aean

:)

Ulte txo vin ngal teyngta sweylu txo peuti nivìn set fu nìhay, rutxe oeru pivawm nìprrte'.

And if you ever wonder about what to look at first or next, Feel free to ask me.

Rotobull cz

Hello, SyenMakto. :D

Welcome.

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.