Kaltxi from Utah

Started by Na'viyä Tsamsiyu, December 28, 2009, 11:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'viyä Tsamsiyu

Hi everybody, I'm glad to see you all are as interested as I am in learning Na'Vi. I'm from Southern Utah (US) so a shout out to all Utah'n people here, as well as the rest of the welcoming community. I hope to learn much from you guys and don't get too angry if i may ask a stupid question or two here and there. It's great to be able to learn such a fascinating language and know that some day, when we all have it down, that each and every one of us here who has proposed a theory, or even a grammatical correction has contributed to the development of this infant language.
Want to bring Na'Vi to X-Box live? Send a friend request to "SR Raptor 50" with the word Na'Vi attatched to it! I hope to have at least one friend who i can chat with in Na'Vi. Irayo, Ewya Ngahu. -Raptor

Tutee A-nawm

Oel ngati kameie

and welcome :-)

I thought also that my questions were stupid, till I got some serious answers, and everybody was helpful and nice.. Fast answers, clever answers and very useful answers. Don't be shy, just ask in the beginner's board, and you'll get answers  ;)

Eywa ngahu

Nume fpi sänume

No such thing as a stupid question...just stupid people. Or something like that. Welcome to our little community! Though i fear it wont be "little" for much longer :( Regardless, there is a TON of information at your fingertips here, the beginners area you were directed to is a GREAT place to start. Remember to lurk :) you can learn a lot that way.

Tsway'eion

Hello fellow Utah'n i live in the upper half, its always fun to find someone else who lives in the same state as you.

Na'viyä Tsamsiyu

Want to bring Na'Vi to X-Box live? Send a friend request to "SR Raptor 50" with the word Na'Vi attatched to it! I hope to have at least one friend who i can chat with in Na'Vi. Irayo, Ewya Ngahu. -Raptor