Kaltxi ma aysmuk! Oel ayngati kameie, ulte ayngaru lu fpom srak?

Started by TimeisIndustry, June 20, 2011, 02:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeisIndustry

Kaltxi, :) im not exacally new but forgot my information to me old account. I know i know oe lu skxawng. but I am happy to officially introduce myself to you all and would love to work on some Na'vi projects that include translating songs into Na'vi making a graphic novel, book, comics or any story form. My first project is translation of songs a couple I was looking for help with are "One of Us" from the Lion king 2 movie, and the Beetles "Hello Goodbye". i think its by the Beetles anyway :-\. But respond and message me to let me know what you all think please!  :) p.s. eventually i will make vocal recordings of the songs translated for some sing song fun! Irayo, ulte Eywa ayngahu.

P.A.'li makto

Quotethe Beetles "Hello Goodbye". i think its by the Beetles anyway
Kaltxì, ma tsmuk!
The Beatles happens to be my favourite band, so I can say yes, the mentioned song was written by them. But rutxe mind the "a" in it.  :D

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte polähem nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

bommel

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kamean on June 20, 2011, 02:54:23 PM
Kaltxì ulte tìpolähem nìprrte'! :)
Khmmm, khmmm... I hate myself for correcting someone again, but... should't it be polähem, since tìpähem is a noun, while pähem is the verb...?  :-X

But anyway, zola'u nìprrte' , ma TimeisIndustry!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Alyara Arati

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Hello and welcome! :D Na'vi projects are always very exciting and awesome: I'm sure it'll be very enriching to read more about yours in the future. ;) Have fun here! :)