Kaltxì, ma 'eylan!

Started by Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite, October 04, 2011, 06:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite

Kaltxì, oeru syaw fko Txärem. I'm the newest member of the forum! Let me just say that Avatar was the most amazing movie that I've ever seen in my entire life. The 3D version was beautiful and James Cameron should get a HUGE applaud because of that. Actually, he probably already did from every one of you guys! Hehe, if there's any lessons that you can point me to in order to get started, I'd really appreciate it. I learn by visual and audio, but I believe that I learn more from visual than I do with audio which should prove useful on this forum.

Irayo, ma 'eylan for taking the time to greet me and post links to various lessons and important pages (if you did). I should get along fine on this forum and it'll be a shame if I don't. I just want a frienly environment where I can coo over the movie and any sequels that are being made. Why not learn the Na'vi language while I'm at it? It should prove to be really fun!

Dreamlight

Welcome.

I recomment Na'vi in a Nutshell for an overview on the grammar.  There's also Taronyu's dictonary, and lots of other sources.  Also Na'viteri, a blog maintained by Frommer himself.  Feel free to ask any further questions.  :D
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Yayo

And once you feel confident enough, refer to wm.annis's HLlN. It's absolutely brilliant. It can be found here.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite

Irayo! Such a friendly group of people... ;D

Human No More

Kaltxi! :)

I agree... there is really nothing else at all like Avatar :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Äteya

Kaltxì!  :)
Looks like you're pretty good already.

Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite

Quote from: Äteya on October 05, 2011, 08:40:54 PM
Kaltxì!  :)
Looks like you're pretty good already.

In all honesty I had to look in the beginner section of the forum to be able to introduce myself. I need some more practice to get the basics down. I might even print off some pages with the common words and so on. I'm so excited to get started, though!

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuke ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world.
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

garoh

kaltxì and welcome  :D
enjoy your stay and good luck with learning! ;)
Na'vi lì'fya ke ha sìltsan slä oe fmi ne nume tsa'u

bommel

Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite

Ok, I really hate bumping threads that are extremely old, but I thought that it'd be wise to let people know that I've been offline for a very long time and that I'll be getting online more often now. I'll have to start from the beginning, of course, because being off the forum and away from practicing Na'vi has taken it's toll and I can't remember a thing. So, I'm sorry for bumping this thread from October, but I wanted people to know that I'm alive and well, in case they were wondering.

Tsmuktengan

Welcome back ma Txärem!  :)

If you want to practice some Na'vi again, you might be interested in this then : http://forum.learnnavi.org/project-ngaynume/organizing-and-planning-a-new-winter-beginner-session-of-ngaynume/  :D

Txärem te Parìk Tina'ite

Oe si irayo ngaru ma Tsmuktengan. Oe nìNa'vi nì'aw plltxeti lom.