Author Topic: Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)  (Read 127 times)

Offline HappyHippo77

• Ketuwong
  • us United States
  • LearnNavi member
Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:17:02 am »
kaltxi frapo! irl my name is Conner :) but my na'vi name is Silron Zem! i think i would like it if i am called by happyhippo or silron :D! i first was scared to watch the movie my grandma got me (i wanted avatar the last airbender lol) :-\ but when i did on her tv i liked it first thing :D this is my 2nd day on here and i already <3 it! i rlly want to make a na'vi costume or fnd one for a comicon any ideas or places to find something like dat plz link it to meh. anyway i saw the launguage and i was like: "is that a real launguage"? i search thinking it would say error but nooope! i found an entire launguage ever sinc i have been learning it! srry about my english i am from the us but still bad at spelling :P i am a little shy around new na'vi friends so yeah :-[ i rlly like try not to laugh challenges and MC ;) thatks for looking bai!  ;D

Offline Rotobull cz

• Taronyu
  • cz Czech Republic
  • I love the Na'vi people and their language
Re: Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:20:31 pm »
Zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :) (Welcome, Silron)

Yes, this language is usable for communication. :) (we miss some words though ;D) And it sounds pretty nice when pronounced properly.  :)

I wish you enjoy your time here and learning the language, we're always here to help you through it. :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:25:50 pm by Rotobull cz »
For me, there's no worse picture. No forests, no untouched ecosystems, no hope… Just their mines, their factories, their facilities, their devices and their economical slaves. Their huge towering offices with their logos as a stamp of their pride and arrogance. It's their sign of property. Everything is theirs. Now this world belongs to them. I hope, this will never happen.

money -> power             power  -> money

Na'vi… their language… Pandora… Eywa… Nature…
The Joker, Smaug, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Master Oogway, Lord Shen.

Offline `Eylan Ayfalulukanä

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Palulukan alu Kenya 06/23/1996 - 01/15/2017
    • The Lionlamb website
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 03:48:41 pm »
Kaltxì, ma Silron ulue zola'u nìprrte'!

Thank you for joining Learnnavi, and participating in the community here. We are all here to help you, and a number of us can indeed chat in Na'vi. Have you found the learning resources yet, like the dictionary?

Other than the language, we all here have diverse backgrounds and experiences. I am a broadcast engineer, and a lionkeeper. (I've seen my share of hippos, both at zoos and in the wild!). We all have in common a love of  Avatar and the messages it contains. In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro eylan.falulukana@gmail.com

Offline Toliman

• Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Alpha Centauri, Toliman, HD12862, HIP71683
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 04:19:01 pm »
Zola'u nìprrte'  :)

Yes, this language is usable for communication. :) (we miss some words though ;D) And it sounds pretty nice when pronounced properly.  :)
Yes, it is  :) And it's really very nice language

Zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :) (Welcome, Silron)
I wish you enjoy your time here and learning the language, we're always here to help you through it. :)
This

Offline Tìlu

• Uniltìranyu
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • ngopyu 'ipua aykeyeyä ahì'i
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 09:51:20 pm »
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :D ( you can hover your cursor over the underlined, red words to show their meaning )

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, or the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi