Author Topic: Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)  (Read 223 times)

Offline Teynew Tepsawl

• Ketuwong
  • us United States
  • Kaltxi! i am relatively new and ready to learn!
Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:17:02 am »
kaltxi frapo! irl my name is Conner :) but my na'vi name is Silron Zem! i think i would like it if i am called by happyhippo or silron :D! i first was scared to watch the movie my grandma got me (i wanted avatar the last airbender lol) :-\ but when i did on her tv i liked it first thing :D this is my 2nd day on here and i already <3 it! i rlly want to make a na'vi costume or fnd one for a comicon any ideas or places to find something like dat plz link it to meh. anyway i saw the launguage and i was like: "is that a real launguage"? i search thinking it would say error but nooope! i found an entire launguage ever sinc i have been learning it! srry about my english i am from the us but still bad at spelling :P i am a little shy around new na'vi friends so yeah :-[ i rlly like try not to laugh challenges and MC ;) thatks for looking bai!  ;D
- Teynew Tepsawl :ikran:

Offline Rotobull cz

• Taronyu
  • cz Czech Republic
  • I love the Na'vi people and their language
Re: Kaltxi ma Eylans! (hello my friends)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:20:31 pm »
Zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :) (Welcome, Silron)

Yes, this language is usable for communication. :) (we miss some words though ;D) And it sounds pretty nice when pronounced properly.  :)

I wish you enjoy your time here and learning the language, we're always here to help you through it. :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:25:50 pm by Rotobull cz »
Chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, ecology, Na'vi, Latin, German, French.

Offline `Eylan Ayfalulukanä

• Palulukan Makto
  • us United States
  • Palulukan alu Kenya 06/23/1996 - 01/15/2017
    • The Lionlamb website
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 03:48:41 pm »
Kaltxì, ma Silron ulue zola'u nìprrte'!

Thank you for joining Learnnavi, and participating in the community here. We are all here to help you, and a number of us can indeed chat in Na'vi. Have you found the learning resources yet, like the dictionary?

Other than the language, we all here have diverse backgrounds and experiences. I am a broadcast engineer, and a lionkeeper. (I've seen my share of hippos, both at zoos and in the wild!). We all have in common a love of  Avatar and the messages it contains. In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Offline Toliman

• Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Alpha Centauri, Toliman, HD12862, HIP71683
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 04:19:01 pm »
Zola'u nìprrte'  :)

Yes, this language is usable for communication. :) (we miss some words though ;D) And it sounds pretty nice when pronounced properly.  :)
Yes, it is  :) And it's really very nice language

Zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :) (Welcome, Silron)
I wish you enjoy your time here and learning the language, we're always here to help you through it. :)
This

Offline Tìlu

• Uniltìranyu
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • kaltxì! 🏳️‍🌈
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 09:51:20 pm »
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Silron! :D ( you can hover your cursor over the underlined, red words to show their meaning )

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, or the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi