Kaltxi ma frapo!

Started by Miniri, June 13, 2011, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniri

oeru syaw fko Mi'niri, ulte oeru lu fitseng sivi nivume lena'vi plltxe. (my name is Mi'niri and I'm here to learn the na'vi language!) :) I'm somewhat far along but its difficult because I've been teaching myself and I've never taken on something this big by myself ::) But i am so glad I found this place! It's been a life saver! :D
I can't wait to look around and see what this site has to offer. oel ngati kameie

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ma 'eylan, ulta zola'u nìprrte'! :D

It's great that you're already making efforts to write nìNa'vi! Practice really is the best way to improve your skills with the language. ;) I agree: learning by ourselves is sometimes not very easy, but you'll see, LearnNa'vi is the best place ever to learn the wonderful Pandoran language! :) I hope you enjoy your time here (though I'm pretty convinced you will). ;)

Kamean

Quote from: Miniri on June 13, 2011, 02:31:19 PM
oeru syaw fko Mi'niri, ulte oeru lu fitseng fte nivume lì'fyati leNa'vi. (my name is Mi'niri and I'm here to learn the na'vi language!) :) I'm somewhat far along but its difficult because I've been teaching myself and I've never taken on something this big by myself ::) But i am so glad I found this place! It's been a life saver! :D
I can't wait to look around and see what this site has to offer. oel ngati kameie
Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ikxeru

Kaltxì ma Miniri ulte zola'u niprrte'.

Txo nga nivew nivume lì'fyat leNa'vi fratrr nga tsayvun rivun fra'ut fìplltxetsengemì.

Oe sìlpey tsnì nga layu nìtram fìtsenge.
Rutxe, txo ngaru livu sìpawm fratrrr payawm.

- ta Ikxeru

Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì! Welcome to the forums! :D Oel ngati kameie :D Check out the beginners and na'vi nì'aw forums and post often ;)

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!

I applaud you for undertaking learning Na'vi all on your own.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have at any time.  I'm convinced that there are no unhelpful people on this forum. :D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

bommel