Kaltxì ma frapo!

Started by guest17504, November 26, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest17504

I joined the LN Discord several days ago and it's been great so far. I thought I'd introduce myself here as well!

This is my second (or third?) account on this forum, but hopefully I don't forget the login details of this one too hrh! I first joined LN and ToS about 7 years ago and started learning the language. I didn't get very far, though, before I dropped it. A few years later, I picked it back up for a short time, but again dropped it. After rewatching the movie recently and in anticipation for the sequels, I'm back and learning more than I ever have before :D This time it's gonna stick, I know it!

A bit about me:
I'm 21 and from Alabama, USA. English is my first language and I'm a soon-to-be college student. I love animals, nature, sci-fi, art, video games, canoeing, hiking, and kayaking, and all sorts of storytelling and other creative outlets. I'm a digital artist, mostly as a hobby but sometimes I take commissions. I'm shy in front of groups, but I'm usually very friendly and laid-back and I love to laugh! ;D

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the language. Hayalovay!

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì ma Mänu!
Welcome back to the LN Forums!

Always awesome to have more learners among us. You're just in time to have sufficient time to get very skilled in the language before the release of the sequel! :D

If you need anything, we're here for you (both here and on the Discord) :)

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' :)

Welcome here again :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' nìmun, ma Mänu!

Its great to have you back!
You can always contact Marki (Toruk Makto) without logging in, to help you find lost credentials.

As you know, we are here to help. I'm active mainly here, and only occasionally on Discord. (Crazy schedule!)

I LOVE your sabertooth lion avatar! Unfortunately, the lion in my avatar, who was like a brother to me, has been dead for nearly 2 years now, and we have been unable to come up with a replacement.

In any case welcome back. Seykxel sì Ntram!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

guest17504

ma Tirea, that was my thought too! :D I'm hoping to be proficient enough by the time the sequel rolls around that I can grasp what's being said in the movie.

Irayo ma Toliman, it's good to be back!

Irayo ma `Eylan Ayfalulukanä! :) Felines, especially big cats, hold a special place in my heart. I'm so sorry to hear about ngeyä palulukan-tsmukan :( I can't imagine. You have my deepest sympathies and my best wishes in finding the next!

Tìtstewan

I'm a bit late.. :-[
Kaltxì ulte tolätxaw nìprrte'! :D :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Manu on November 29, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

Irayo ma `Eylan Ayfalulukanä! :) Felines, especially big cats, hold a special place in my heart. I'm so sorry to hear about ngeyä palulukan-tsmukan :( I can't imagine. You have my deepest sympathies and my best wishes in finding the next!

Irayo nìtxan, ma 'eylan amip. I wish I could share what I have experienced working with these animals with everyone, and have them experience it, too. I think it would change lives for the good. I don't know what it is, but the relationship you develop with these superpredators is like nothing else that can be described. I hope you have had the opportunity to do so. In any case, I currently have two irascable tigers in my care that are only very slowly warming up to me. Lions and ligers are my favorite, and I have incredible stories to tell about working with both species.

If you have some grasp of Na'vi, the best way to learn it better is to use it. I use Na'vi wherever I can in my daily life.

Yawey ngahu!

guest17504

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on November 29, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
Irayo nìtxan, ma 'eylan amip. I wish I could share what I have experienced working with these animals with everyone, and have them experience it, too. I think it would change lives for the good. I don't know what it is, but the relationship you develop with these superpredators is like nothing else that can be described. I hope you have had the opportunity to do so. In any case, I currently have two irascable tigers in my care that are only very slowly warming up to me. Lions and ligers are my favorite, and I have incredible stories to tell about working with both species.

If you have some grasp of Na'vi, the best way to learn it better is to use it. I use Na'vi wherever I can in my daily life.
I can only imagine what a positive and life changing experience that must be! If I ever have the opportunity for something like that, I'll very gladly take it :) Best of luck with your tigers oeyä 'eylan amip. I'd be very interested to hear about your experiences working with big cats!

And that's some very good advice! I've been studying and practicing every day since rejoining the site and finding the Discord. I feel like I learn more and more every day :D

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Txantsan, ma Manu! I hope you are able to stay active here, and I hope you can come to experience the incredible and life-changing world of the big cats!

Yawey ngahu!

Lynxcat

Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/